Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Merges Required Urgently

Hey Guys,

I have been watching server activity for the past few weeks and have never seen anything die so fast, lack of players means even those who have stayed have no-one to do dungeons with so eventually they will give up too, even the higher cashers !!!

Perhaps using the same server merge template as Wartune might keep things alive for a bit longer, please try something as this is the fastest dying game I have ever seen

Regards

OldMac

I fully agree, all servers in one, even because some players are waiting for the merger of servers to return to play.

Comment

Dear players, your suggestion has been forward. Please keep an eye on forum for future updates in the game.
      R2Games Ticket System Support: www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Londyn View Post
        Dear players, your suggestion has been forward. Please keep an eye on forum for future updates in the game.
        Londyn can you please see if the devs are lazy or not!!!!!

We have HAD NO UPDATE in weeks, this game was so promising too!!!!!!!!! WHEN IS THE UPDATE?!?!!
        Nothing to do much here.

Comment

Originally posted by R21926780 View Post

Londyn can you please see if the devs are lazy or not!!!!!

We have HAD NO UPDATE in weeks, this game was so promising too!!!!!!!!! WHEN IS THE UPDATE?!?!!
          Dear player, any important updates that is going to be happening in game will be posted on forum
          R2Games Ticket System Support: www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Londyn View Post

Dear player, any important updates that is going to be happening in game will be posted on forum
            I know already, updates will be posted on forums but when will we get any update???
            Nothing to do much here.

Comment

My question why does everyone want a server merge now? Yes, I been thinking it myself but really? Everyone jumps to new server for a number or reasons. Jerks on previous, want to be top, want to take advantage of new server options, etc etc.

Just stay on one server. What's the most populated server currently? I'll make an account on that server. Is there a place to check current online players per server? If we all went to one server and helped each other get back to where we are with our current server would be better. Hate to give up because the game does have possibilities so hoping for updates. But then I said that about Nightfalls and all companies shut that game down .

Comment

i would say s1 is still the most popular

Comment

Working...
                X