Smash-Out!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smash-Out!

An Easter event starts today hooray you think but guess what Mythic Glory is NOT included!

same point i made

Comment

Yeah just see that lol

Comment

Guys, the game is already dead. I know you are refusing to admit that, but that is the real truth. The developers gave up from the game at least 1 month ago. Basically the devs develop the game for the first few weeks and started it. They went to see how much cash they will earn and then to decide - to keep developing the game or to give up. So guess what? They just gave up. Tha game was shameless garbage (r2 style) Some idiots spend their money to feed that greedy bastards and they've got one big **** in return. So be sure - they didn't start any new servers in last month and they didn't invent anything new for that time - so if you still think the game have some future so you really have no sense about what's going on. Sadly the game had a potential to become a great game, but that shameless greedy bastards from r2 and 7roeads ****** it up. Not just me, but a lot of players warmed r2 staffs that is going to happen because of several reasons, but they did not take any actions, because they are completely incompetent. Just give up from the game and never again play r2 games - they don't deserve a single cent for their service and support service.

Comment

The game is very good. It's sad that he's already dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurtq_Mivki View Post
            Guys, the game is already dead. I know you are refusing to admit that, but that is the real truth. The developers gave up from the game at least 1 month ago. Basically the devs develop the game for the first few weeks and started it. They went to see how much cash they will earn and then to decide - to keep developing the game or to give up. So guess what? They just gave up. Tha game was shameless garbage (r2 style) Some idiots spend their money to feed that greedy bastards and they've got one big **** in return. So be sure - they didn't start any new servers in last month and they didn't invent anything new for that time - so if you still think the game have some future so you really have no sense about what's going on. Sadly the game had a potential to become a great game, but that shameless greedy bastards from r2 and 7roeads ****** it up. Not just me, but a lot of players warmed r2 staffs that is going to happen because of several reasons, but they did not take any actions, because they are completely incompetent. Just give up from the game and never again play r2 games - they don't deserve a single cent for their service and support service.
            When i see Londyn keep telling people "the problem is forward to the devs", i know this game is going to be a dead soon. They only do one thing here is scaling power of mobs with players level to see how many people will pay more money. It doesnt hard to code a browser game for a month if they have devs (or even a single update after a mistake?!).
            Game is business, and how could R2 let their business going down? Because its already dead.

Comment

Agreed! RIP Mythic Glory

Comment

Working...
              X