Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the game be closed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Will the game be closed?


    please a signal otherwise a sign of life, an event, everything is very sleepy. nobody will spend money if there is no life
    S 169 ING Leiru

  • #2
    As of right now - there is no indication of this game closing.

    IF such an event does come up - we will post on forums as soon as we know.
    R2Games Ticket System Support: www.r2games.com/support

    Comment


    • #3
      i hope this game doesn't close, even though the population is small server to server. the people i do have on my server are awesome and i am having a lot of fun with this game regardless of all the bugs and unfairness to the game.

      Comment


      • #4
        I agree... but there still some ppl who are complaining about the game that we can not avoid because of the fact that they are just beginning .. why they cant wait for the game to go smoothly? and one more thing if they want to suggest about the game they can do that without a blatant complaint.. The developer and moderator they do all the possible way to improve the game but still some complain, if they want to leave the game so be it but do not even complain. Make peace not war lols (Just saying)
        S13 - annedawn

        Comment


        • #5
          unfortunately its human nature to complain and moan but most of the complaints are driven by lack of action by the devs

          Comment


          • #6
            I see your point still wait the game going smoothly .. My point is when you make/launch a game it is immediately okay? It's not right? First, you have to look at how many players who played then takes steps to improve it.. players have to get them suggestions but how can they do it if at first they complain about it?! how the devs lack of action about their complain etc .. How do they take action when the player is still small and quit coz of lack of it.

            Edited: If you want the game to be improve then don't QUIT stay here and wait for it then if devs don't take action any of players complaint then do as you want your choice btw
            Last edited by Roxanne Padilla; 04-06-2018, 05:51 AM.
            S13 - annedawn

            Comment


            • #7
              Doesn't seem to be any support with this game and no updates/fix or events so can understand players think it close

              Comment


              • #8
                If the game close why they launch it at the first place? And if the game close they do posted it here in the forum .. so if games don't have updates or anything u think it's close even the game is still on going? yikes can't take this anymore LOLs ..
                S13 - annedawn

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Roxanne Padilla View Post
                  If the game close why they launch it at the first place? And if the game close they do posted it here in the forum .. so if games don't have updates or anything u think it's close even the game is still on going? yikes can't take this anymore LOLs ..
                  All games eventually close down at some point in the future. Games are launched with the hopes that it will go well and bring profit for the publisher/developer. Now, unfortunately, not all games are able to meet the criteria and do close down.

                  Usually when a game is about to be closed down in this platform (R2), they post it 1 month before ceasing operation.

                  If games lack an update for quite some time now, it is reasonable for the playerbase to think that such a game is being neglected by the devs, and hence threads like these begin surfacing about closure, etc. Not that it means the game will close down immediately, but it will reach a breaking point if nothing is done fast.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I know that too.. my point is, if many players think that way the game might closed but in some ways enjoy the game if it closed in the future just like you said then don't complain i know some waste money on this game it's your choice if u enjoy it or not , it's your choice if you want to waste money and it's your choice if you still want to play this game or not. Not their choice but you are.

                    Moderators still here to answer all of our question they did not neglecting they wait the answer from the devs too just like we do.
                    S13 - annedawn

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Some people complain because they are genuinely concerned about this game's future (especially the one's who spent tons). They want positive changes to take place here.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Scribbler View Post
                        Some people complain because they are genuinely concerned about this game's future (especially the one's who spent tons). They want positive changes to take place here.
                        I got your point but still we need to wait for it.
                        S13 - annedawn

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          The thing that gets me the most... the game is free. there is no need to complain. Even if you do recharge, thats on you, not anyone else. Maybe dont spend money on a game that is still so brand new. its not like a triple a title where they can come out with patches and bug fixes every few days. R2 has a large amount of active games they have to maintain and i doubt their development team has enough staff to assign a small group to each and every game they have.

                          Spending money on a free to play game is meant to be a donation to the developers, they do not have to give you extra content or anything, it is meant for players to say "hey this game is worth X amount of money to me, im going to spend that much as a thank you for making such a game". And no one better argue that you can not get strong in the game without recharging. some of our strongest players are non VIP members or still just a VIP level 1

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by David Michael View Post
                            The thing that gets me the most... the game is free. there is no need to complain. Even if you do recharge, thats on you, not anyone else. Maybe dont spend money on a game that is still so brand new. its not like a triple a title where they can come out with patches and bug fixes every few days. R2 has a large amount of active games they have to maintain and i doubt their development team has enough staff to assign a small group to each and every game they have.

                            Spending money on a free to play game is meant to be a donation to the developers, they do not have to give you extra content or anything, it is meant for players to say "hey this game is worth X amount of money to me, im going to spend that much as a thank you for making such a game". And no one better argue that you can not get strong in the game without recharging. some of our strongest players are non VIP members or still just a VIP level 1
                            Like it! that's my point too
                            S13 - annedawn

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by David Michael View Post
                              its not like a triple a title where they can come out with patches and bug fixes every few days.
                              Yep, but at least they can do a weekly maintenance just to restart the servers (not necessarily a major patch), any sign of activity at all from the devs. It has been a month since we had our last maintenance.

                              Originally posted by David Michael View Post
                              R2 has a large amount of active games they have to maintain and i doubt their development team has enough staff to assign a small group to each and every game they have.
                              R2 publishes the game, they provide support staff. The developers of this game are from 7Road and the same ones managing Wartune as well. But I guess you are right, the devs have their hands full already on Wartune (which is a pretty big game compared to this), so may not readily attend to player needs here on Mythic Glory.

                              As for extra content, it would be better, if this game would get one as it will entice more players to play and more cashers to cash that way.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X