Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maintenance

Great maintenance at last but an announcement would have made it perfect

No warning - you tell us things will always be posted in forum?
    Cant see any fix - be nice if you told us what changed?
    Bounty release times have changed and World Event locked

Comment

Moderators have been absent the past few days on both the forum and in-game. Even if they have been around the past few days, it seems like they are left in the dark just as much as us non moderators are so its not like they would be much help anyways.

Us players just want to know whats going on, a simple "we are currently working on _______ and may take a couple weeks before we are done with ______" would be nice... no.. should be mandatory, because even loyal players are starting to give up on the game because it seems like the devs dont even care about MG anymore and arent even trying to fix whats wrong with the game or give us new content.

Comment

the mods and mentors are around and are trying there best to get things done but if no ones listening it makes it difficult I have seen them on my server but they have no answers to the questions

Comment

I think a good way to make what will happen would be if a system message is sent out with the date and time players will be aware instantly when maintenance is going to be..or just flash across the screen .. Or....In game system message.{.eg.Game will be down for maintenance 18:00 server time.for a specific time.|**.It would cause an awareness to the players which would put a curve on the complaining. Mythic Glory is a cool game.
          Last edited by Noeni23; 05-07-2018, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Another thing no game is all free or else how would the developers do the fixes..slow to get around to fix bugs most likely is that not enough money coming in from the game to do the fixes..Thats my opinion

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mythicc Gloryinterphase .jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	1956387Click image for larger version

Name:	Mythiic Bug.png
Views:	1
Size:	116.1 KB
ID:	1956388

Comment

I tried logging in today May8,2018 and this is what I got ,see attachment uploaded .please do something..I have tried with IE Browser and got the same result as well as fire fox.

Comment

We apologize for the lack of Notice, but we were not told either.
                  R2Games Ticket System Support: www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                  X