Last maintenance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last maintenance

What includes the last maintenance few day ago ? I´m lv60 when the second part will be ready because all end in lv 60 now The game is excellent if you start with new events all players will return Thanks Gaturro S1

lots of players are starting to reach 60 Why cant someone come from R2 and give an update on what is happening because there seems to be 0 response to anything
    All we seem to get is the same pathetic excuses (not insulting the Mods or Mentors)
    Somebody in R2 really needs to pull their finger out of their backsides

Comment

More events always welcome .. not spender or balener ones please lol
      Server: S14 Serenity Lake
      Guild: Armageddon
      Level: 80 Knight

Comment

As said above nothing coming from R2, put enough time into this game and cant see a future if no updates or events. Will give until weekend and if still nothing I'm done

Comment

I stopped playing over a week ago with my 2 accounts, I'm not sure how many are left on s10 now, maybe 1 or 2. It was a waste of good money and feels a lot like we were ripped off now.

Comment

seems to me that R2 are a bunch of chickens send Mods and mentors to watch over but cannot face the players themselves

Comment

As far as I've been told, the last Maintenance was strictly for server maintenance, nothing was changed in regards to the game.
              R2Games Ticket System Support: www.r2games.com/support

Comment

People still play this? Saddens me I started with a lot of hype on S1 but ended quitting in one week or so, even after putting money. Too many servers splitting population, and game is expensive. Those were the main reasons I left.

Comment

Working...
                X