Announcement

Collapse

Mythic Glory Shutting Down

Dear Players, We regret to announce that Mythic Glory will be officially shut down on January 17th at 10:00, 2019 (GMT+8). That is 18:00 PST / 21:00 EST on January 16th and 02:00 GMT on January 17th. Thank you for your continuous support and understanding in this matter. Moving forward, we will do our best to offer you better and more exciting games. Stay tuned for upcoming releases on R2Games! More information about the shutdown can be found here: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/new-g...-shutting-down
See more
See less

Server merges needed desperately!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server merges needed desperately!!!!

I am on server 23 and cannot find anyone to do dungeons, runes, SS with lately. We desperately need a server merge, this is the newest server too!!!!!! Please do something soon, either close the game or merge servers for gosh sakes!!!!

Please merge servers, game is so depressing when you can not find anyone to do runes, ss and dgs with Please help

Comment

Agreed. Server merges are greatly needed. I am on S17 and there is pretty much no one left playing except for me!

Comment

It should be obvious by now that they've abandoned the game, a server merge just doesn't look like it's ever going to happen.

Comment

i will forward the request on again.
          R2Games Ticket System Support: www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
          X