Achievement, Please Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Achievement, Please Help

I am having trouble trying to find out where to complete this achievement, don't know if its a Memory, Wold Boss, or Dungeon. Hard to believe its world boss or dungeon because i have defeated Bethip way more than 10 times by now, so my only thought is that is is a memory, but i have not found any memory with a description that has Salazars name in it or anything related to it. Also on an unrelated note, there are a few acheivements such as collecting the complete rune sets and activating all rune stones that seem to be achievable at the moment, is anyone else having these problems?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	1 Size:	34.4 KB ID:	1959037

Edit: I found it, it is indeed a memory/main quest under the page "The Nightmare (2) - Unstable Space".
    If anyone else has any questions about achievements please post in the comment section
    Last edited by David Michael; 06-11-2018, 02:17 AM.
    MG [S6] Tarantula Marsh - Abigale - UID:343067852

thanks for letting us know
    Last edited by Matthias1; 06-11-2018, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Yeah, Im not so sure anymore, the last battle of that memory/main quest definitely has The Abyss Nightmare Salazar. But my achievement number is still 3/10, i activated and kill streaked the memory more than 10 times. Maybe its a bug, anyone else having the same problem as me?

Comment

Maybe it is the world boss then for that achievement

Comment

it is the the world boss Prince Beltrip

Comment

Do you have to be the party leader for it to count? because i still only have 3/10 kills. and im level 60, i do WB twice daily for the past 6 months, there is no way that i only killed him 3 times unless you have to be party leader, because rarely am i ever the leader

Comment

send a ticket to support with a screen shot

Comment

Thanks, its really not that big of a deal, im guessing its just a bugged out for me. just trying to do all the achievements that i have left because there is nothing else to do in the game anymore besides upgrade my gems, can't beat dragon cliff elite just yet, but we are almost there.

Comment

Working...
                X