Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

you realy have let us down R2 what are you going to do about it ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you realy have let us down R2 what are you going to do about it ??

you bringing something else out ?, im not spending cash until you can prove to us that your going to listen to us the consumer
    yes there is a team of us that are rely not happy with how you put us a side for your greed and have desired that we need to see a change in how you keep us in the loop in what you intend to do

so the question is when you bring something new out my R2 lvl rewards will you pop in there the redemption codes ?
    you didn't listen to us first time round and now the game is dead ,
    i even left your staff team as i was not going to lye to people on your behalf and because of that the server / game is dead

is this how you intend to continue , we rely need to know what you have to say ???

if not i am going to have to blog on how we was treated and push for other people to move , we all get this is a wail game , but with my hard cash i expect you to keep in correspondence with us
    and not expect your staff to just but up with the virbel abuse from outer players as you hide behind close doors

Which game section would you like this to be moved to?
    Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

mythic glory please

Comment

The only answer I can give you right now is that the perks won't be changing. At the time perks rolled out, it only included a third of the available games on the platform. It's very difficult to get developers of these types of games to agree to gift packs.

As for the current state of the game, I will see what I can find out, and I promise to be honest with what I find.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

This game is already dead and R2 / devs are just trying to earn more money before they close the game.
          Do you want to know when the game died ? It was on the 1st month when r2 launched one new server per day , also the lack of bugfixes and updates killed it.
          I wish I could tell y`all the truth but if I write anything here it will be probably deleted
          " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

You can message me with what you are thinking about posting if you want to see if I would delete it.

Comment

Working...
            X