events that dont work and no support

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• events that dont work and no support

Why is it that youput events up like Lucky exchange and they dont work this happens all the time but nothing gets done
    Why is it that support never responds i have been waiting for 6 weeks for them to come back to me

You haven't been waiting 6 weeks for support to get back to you. They've been replying to your ticket. You've been waiting for the operations team to get back to support. Looking at the length of time since your ticket was opened, it's more likely you are waiting for the devs to get back to the operations team, so the operations team can get back to support.
    Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

then why are they taking so long

Comment

it like most of the events they dont get reset just shoved back into the game as they were with no thought put into it

Comment

why do the people in charge put events up that dont work or are not reset if people wanted to pay for this game they cant therefore they are costing r2 money

Comment

Have you gotten any response to your ticket, it seems you must have a moderator foward it to them. If you just write a ticket weeks later you will get a response that there was no reply to your ticket so it will be closed unless you reply to the email. I have done this, replied to the email, and still just get the same response back that it will be closed with no real reply. I have put up posts to lucky exchange and other problems that I see as bugs. Never got a clear response in my posts or any ticket I put up. R2Games has a horrible system in place, in my opinion, you have to send a question to support; that sends it to the operation team; that sends it to the developers. It was not always like this, I used to be able to send in ticket for things, get clear responses, and sometimes things changed, sometimes it did not. Now it is like there is no support team, they have a ghost office, and need a moderator to get it to someone and hopefully they can give a moderator a message to give back to you. You are absolutely right about your post, I never even got a chance to actually use Lucky Exchange to get Cortez pact shards to get that mercenary. I put a post and ticket and nothing has changed several weeks later. I put up a post and ticket about the other lucky egg event that gives the fire golem and it seems like instead of fixing the bug with it, the people in charge just decided to not put that event up at all anymore (unfortunate because that one gives better items imo than the current Lucky Egg event). Would be nice to get any response from a moderator. I had to put a post in another person topic post that had a moderator response, only to get bashed because it was off topic, and over a month later there is still no definitive answer to that post either. I basically feel the owner of these games don't care about the games or the people themselves. I still play games here, just free play and don't recharge because I feel as a person that contributed to keep the system running don't have a voice to address bugs within said games.

Comment

I can forward things, but I can't fix them. If the devs aren't fixing things, there's nothing any of us can do about it. From what I understand, the devs aren't fixing anything right now, but R2 still tries to forward things to them that need to be fixed.

Matthias, bump the thread you're waiting on a reply for, please. Sometimes I read a thread but I don't have a chance to reply right away, and then I lose the thread because I read it.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

First, I want to say thank you for your reply and the possible frustration you may have regarding the devs not fixing anything.

Well there are two Lucky Egg events and they discontinued the one I wrote a post + ticket about. The other ones are Lucky Exchange event and World Events.

http://forum.r2games.com/forum/new-g...ky-golden-eggs

http://forum.r2games.com/forum/new-g...8-world-events

http://forum.r2games.com/forum/new-g...ge-not-working

You replied to the lucky exchange but I know I wrote another maybe I deleted it or another person. However, the fact remains that it is still bugged, it doesn't

even show Lucky Exchange 1 & 2 anymore. The event just displays two options of Lucky Exchange 1, the event is not currently up so I can not get screenshots of it.

Comment

lucky exchange has been like that for months despite telling it s working and you cant buy the tokens anyway because thats broken as well as for world event si has not had it since april never reset or renewed cant even finish achievements

Comment

If the events return and can't be done, let me know, and I'll try forwarding it again.

World events - no feedback when I forwarded it after the thread was initially posted. Since I didn't get feedback, I forgot to reply to the thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X