Announcement

Collapse

2018 Holiday Season - Customer Service Support

This year, Chinese New Year dates range from February 13th to February 21st. All of our developers will be unavailable during this period, as well as most R2Games staff. We will still be providing ticket services, forum support, and in-game monitoring during this holiday, but coverage and response times may be constricted.
For more information, visit http://forum.r2games.com/forum/reali...ervice-support
See more
See less

Bug Reports for Balens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug Reports for Balens

Dear players,

As mythic glory is in the Open Alpha stage, there can be bugs in the game. To improve the overall player experience, we need your help to report any bugs that you may come across. To make it worth your while, we will be providing 100-5000 Balens for any NEW bugs that can be DUPLICATED at our end.

To report, please submit a ticket (www.r2games.com/support) with:
    1. A detailed description of the bug,
    2. Screenshots,
    3. Your UID and character name.

We reserve the right to determine qualifying reports and the amount of Balens awarded. Balens will be sent either during the Open Alpha, or the Official launch.

Thank you for your cooperation. Happy gaming!

-The R2Games Team

Hi, I'm not sure if this has been reported or not. Last night I was doing bounty target quests after 00:00 server time and before that, my total br was around 120k and just after the 00:00 time my br jumped 10k so i was at 130,806 (roughly). Anyways when i logged back in this morning, my br was reset back to 120k again, not sure if it's just visual bug or maybe equipment or something like that.

S1 46729169

Comment

Working...
    X