Announcement

Collapse

2018 Holiday Season - Customer Service Support

This year, Chinese New Year dates range from February 13th to February 21st. All of our developers will be unavailable during this period, as well as most R2Games staff. We will still be providing ticket services, forum support, and in-game monitoring during this holiday, but coverage and response times may be constricted.
For more information, visit http://forum.r2games.com/forum/reali...ervice-support
See more
See less

Mythic Glory - Launch Announcement!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mythic Glory - Launch Announcement!

    *** drumroll***

    *** more drumroll ***

    *** pause for effect ***
    Barring any last minute changes, Mythic Glory will launch on

    *** a hush come over the crowd ***
    Wednesday, January 17th at 9 AM EST!

    What? Not loud enough? Well if you'd all pay attention

    I said

    Wednesday, January 17th at 9 AM EST!
    Louder?
    Can you hear me now?
    Wednesday, January 17th at 9 AM EST!

    Wednesday, January 17th at 9 AM EST!

    Wednesday, January 17th at 9 AM EST!
    I hope I have myself clear.

    I wasn't supposed to announce this til Monday, but due to personal reasons this will be my last post, and it's Monday in many parts of the world so... enjoy!

    Last edited by R2_Serena; 01-17-2018, 07:56 AM.

  • #2
    Loud and clear. Thanks

    Comment


    • #3
      TY and get your boots on I'm coming fast lol.

      Comment


      • #4
        haha u did say u would tell us asap ..and ty it will be nice to start the game for real this time

        Comment


        • #5
          Nice , tho not nice your last post her. Wish you all the best.
          Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

          Comment


          • #6
            Nice! Looking forward to this game but I really hope this does not turn out as your last game did. Copia was a huge failure and was hyped so much too. Not only did r2 scam people's money from that game they did not bother to fix any bugs through both alphs and closed beta. Last time I checked copia was still ****. Having high hopes for this game though. I think it may finally be just as good if not better than Wartune and LOA are.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by nicobergman88 View Post
              Nice! Looking forward to this game but I really hope this does not turn out as your last game did. Copia was a huge failure and was hyped so much too. Not only did r2 scam people's money from that game they did not bother to fix any bugs through both alphs and closed beta. Last time I checked copia was still ****. Having high hopes for this game though. I think it may finally be just as good if not better than Wartune and LOA are.
              Copia is the creation of a different development studio than Mythic Glory, and is shutting down because of a lack of developer involvement. The developer is responsible for fixing bugs, R2 is a publisher. I encourage people who spend money on free to play games to do so while understanding that the game can change, or it can stay exactly how it is. It is entirely up to each person to decide if spending money is worth it. If you answer no to it being worth it, if you wouldn't be okay with the game changing, or if you wouldn't be okay if the game stayed exactly the same, then you should maybe reconsider making that purchase. That's something that should be considered with every non-essential purchase in life.

              Mythic Glory has same the developer as Wartune. They are an active developer, and they do fix the bugs that they are capable of fixing, even on their older titles. Sometimes there's bugs that can't be fixed, or fixing it would result in breaking more things. The key thing will be communication about any issues that pop up. Use the bug reports forum as you see things, and use the format that's stickied in that section. We'll get all of the reports moving through as quickly as possible, and hopefully see a nice turn around on those fixes.

              Let's keep this section focused on the future of Mythic Glory, and not on the past of unrelated games.
              Rules of the Forum are found here.

              R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
              Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

              For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

              Comment


              • #8
                your last post you say... wish you all the best in whatever you decide to do...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Lets get ready to Rumble....

                  Launch day is always fun!!

                  - Side note, thanks Dag for the updates and help while you were a Mod. Enjoy the game!!
                  Winterfrost Legacy - [S1] Llynport
                  Lvl 83 Rogue

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    cant wait to get started....
                    BluRebelRose

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      MemoryLane can you confirm the date please. Is the date 17th true?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by R212672931 View Post
                        MemoryLane can you confirm the date please. Is the date 17th true?
                        Yea its true.

                        __________________

                        It really sucks to see you leave as a mod Dagny. I hope you still get a chance to play the game a bit and have some fun.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by R212672931 View Post
                          MemoryLane can you confirm the date please. Is the date 17th true?
                          I suppose the announcement probably could have included the date and time a seventh time, for clarity.
                          Rules of the Forum are found here.

                          R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
                          Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

                          For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

                            Copia is the creation of a different development studio than Mythic Glory, and is shutting down because of a lack of developer involvement. The developer is responsible for fixing bugs, R2 is a publisher. I encourage people who spend money on free to play games to do so while understanding that the game can change, or it can stay exactly how it is. It is entirely up to each person to decide if spending money is worth it. If you answer no to it being worth it, if you wouldn't be okay with the game changing, or if you wouldn't be okay if the game stayed exactly the same, then you should maybe reconsider making that purchase. That's something that should be considered with every non-essential purchase in life.

                            Mythic Glory has same the developer as Wartune. They are an active developer, and they do fix the bugs that they are capable of fixing, even on their older titles. Sometimes there's bugs that can't be fixed, or fixing it would result in breaking more things. The key thing will be communication about any issues that pop up. Use the bug reports forum as you see things, and use the format that's stickied in that section. We'll get all of the reports moving through as quickly as possible, and hopefully see a nice turn around on those fixes.

                            Let's keep this section focused on the future of Mythic Glory, and not on the past of unrelated games.
                            Well that's good news! Copia was indeed a failure of a game and not trying to bring unnecessary issues here from other games but r2 did "scam" money from that game by not having great support when there vip system was broken. Also they did not give proper compensation when they said you will get full compensation as promised. Hence the reason I stated r2 scammed people since they were in charge of doing the compensation packs. Yes, you are correct that since the game was in Alpha and everyone should be worry about spending money on a brand new game that it is the players fault if something goes wrong. However, if a game isn't 100% complete with out any huge issues at all then they shouldn't let you recharge at all. That's the only fair reason. Most mmorpgs when in alpha or beta stages do not allow any type of recharging since they know it's for testing purposes only. So by allowing players to recharge in your game you are basically saying everything is safe and you be credited the with out any issues. No business at all should tell there customers that they are in fault for buying a broken product. Since no businesses should be selling products that partially broken to begin with.

                            Anyways though that's a whole other issue which I won't get too much into since this is a totally different game. I mainly brought it up to state that I hope this game lives up to the hype this time and most if not all major bugs are fixed so that no major issues arises like Copia had. It's great that this game is developed by the same devs for Wartune. However, you do know Wartune has it's fair issues with extreme lag. I played a bit of Alpha of mythic glory and lag wasn't too big of an issue. However, that's just Alpha and the amount of players, events, items, etc are way less right now than they will be in the future when more updates start to come out. So I really hope you guys are on the lag issues right now and patch up any leaks asap and do thorough maintenance with the game when the game goes down for maintenance/patch updates. The last thing that is needed is another game with extreme lag that is being refused to be fixed for one reason or another since we all know the extreme lag in Wartune is just getting worse and devs are choosing not to fix any of that lag So that game is basically unplayable even on the best of the pcs. Anyways I am looking forward to this game and probably will recharge a few bucks here and there. I just hope the game does well to let it ride for years to come and the lag won't be as horrid as wartune.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Lets see how much of the "feedback" and "suggestions" we had actually got into the game....

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X