This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In-Game Code Redemption Step-By-Step

1. Click on Mythic Glory to start playing and create yourself a character.

2. After finishing a short tutorial, redeem your gift code by clicking Click image for larger version

Name:	welfare.png
Views:	1
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	1944537 on top of the page, it is right by the Hot Events icon.

3. Click on the ‘Redeem Code’ button to input your gift code and click the Redeem button.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	code.png
Views:	1
Size:	857.0 KB
ID:	1944538
    In doing so, you will receive the gift items via in-game mail.

4. That’s it – enjoy!
    Notes: Gift codes may only be used once per server. The rewards obtained from the gift code may be bound.

hi
    I am Fizaa in game server 1.. i am getting an error message when i try to collect a code

Comment

same error code when trying to get redem code

Comment

Comment

Thank you for the screenshot, ironico! The issue with the codes will be reported. Please check back later.
          Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
          Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

My sincere apologies , due for reasons beyond our control the code redemption isnt working at this moment , this issue has been reported by MemoryLane and R2 will try to fix the error as soon as possible , please try to redeem it again tomorrow

Comment

where do i get my Code

Comment

O.o what redeem code I didn't get one and please sort the lag out it's not nice lol but so glad this is back

Comment

so how do i get the redeem code, as i participated in the event in December and made many purchases to qualify, but have not received email. Did i do something wrong? thanks much enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by meekpoorhumble View Post
                    so how do i get the redeem code, as i participated in the event in December and made many purchases to qualify, but have not received email. Did i do something wrong? thanks much enjoy
                    There's this code, http://myg.r2games.com/code/ which is not able to be redeemed today, but should be working tomorrow. There's the forum event code, which was messaged to the winners listed in the last post of the event thread. Then there's the balen rebate, from recharging during Alpha, which will be sent via ingame mail within the first 7 days of the launch, but will not be a code.
                    Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
                    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

The gift codes do not work anymore?

Comment

Working...
                      X