• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have not received my rebates

S1 Rhea
    17 January
    UID 27996334

Comment

Well still dont recived my Rebate Balens and Event rewards + vip Points well all everything still missed you promised

Comment

It didnt say in the OFFICIAL statement that you wouldnt get VIP levels back, so that should be given back.
        None of us got the hot event or either rewards either.
        I also got to little balens back and thus got the wrong tier rebate.

Comment

The official statement lists everything that would be given in the rebate. VIP was never listed in the official statement. It was something we tried to negotiate, but as VIP requires a recharge, mailed rewards can't be applied to VIP.

If anyone is missing balens, as outlined in this thread, please send in a ticket with what you expected to receive and what you actually received (Mythic Glory is the last game on the drop down list). It will be looked into. Please continue to remain patient regarding the First Recharge Rewards, and Hot Events Recharge Rewards from both Alphas, until Khardone has an update for you.
          Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
          Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

S1 Tagurit created 17 Jan 2018 at 15:00

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              The official statement lists everything that would be given in the rebate. VIP was never listed in the official statement. It was something we tried to negotiate, but as VIP requires a recharge, mailed rewards can't be applied to VIP.
              so basicly we dont get everything what we paid for its not like we "recharged in Alpha"
              but hey ok if atleast erverything would work and everyone would have gotten what he had to get it would be a Little lesser Problem .

But me and i think many more still wait for their rebate , i gave every Information you needed and still since 2 days nothing .

i opened a ticked where i got the answer we will send out the rebate balens 7 days after Server Launch , well nothing to add there .

it would be nice to get atleast a "Little" Information why the develpoers missed their Goal .

Last edited by mrohno11; 01-24-2018, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mrohno11 View Post

so basicly we dont get everything what we paid for its not like we "recharged in Alpha"
                but hey ok if atleast erverything would work and everyone would have gotten what he had to get it would be a Little lesser Problem .

But me and i think many more still wait for their rebate , i gave every Information you needed and still since 2 days nothing .

i opened a ticked where i got the answer we will send out the rebate balens 7 days after Server Launch , well nothing to add there .

it would be nice to get atleast a "Little" Information why the develpoers missed their Goal .
                You are getting what you paid for - the balens. You are getting extra - bound balens, plus the recharge rewards.

If you opened a ticket before today, bump the ticket or open a new one, as it is presumed that they have tried twice to get the rebates to you, and now they need to know if you are still waiting for yours.

The devs say they sent the rebates on 1/22 at approximately 11:13 AM EST as one giant batch. For some reason, the mails did not go through on S1 for that first batch. They have attempted to resend the rebates to those who have contacted support, either through this thread or by ticket, that they could locate (as in, the recharges were made from the same UID as the character that is attempting to claim the rebate) on 1/24 at approximately 5:42 AM EST.

Anyone who did not receive their rebate in either of those batches needs to send in a ticket, from the same account that the recharges were made from during either Alpha test, and let support know so that they can make sure the rebate gets sent to you.
                Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
                Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

S1-Deen
                  17 January - 10am
                  UID: 7198833

Comment

i have not received my rebate
                    Server 3
                    odin
                    18 January
                    UID: 9444187

Comment

Well dear i still dont recived any of my rebate event balens or recharge event items .

last time i give information ...

Order number: 201712201421390215
                      December 20th, 201702:23 PM
                      Order number: 201712201408175355December 20th, 201702:09 PM
                      i hope on fast reaction !!!
                      both on my account [S8] Goblin Tomb
                      mrohno

Comment

Any news yet concerning the Recharge Rewards, and Hot Events Recharge Rewards from both Alphas

Comment

S1- Serenity - its now Cresta
                          Date Character was Created - "January 17th 9AM"
                          UID 9405535

Thank you

Comment

s158 USEST KABAM
                            PVIPER
                            17 january
                            uid 345586375
                            Last edited by Thomas Galbraith; 01-26-2018, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R22930603 View Post
                              Any news yet concerning the Recharge Rewards, and Hot Events Recharge Rewards from both Alphas
                              Still waiting to hear back.
                              R2Games Ticket System Support: www.r2games.com/support

Comment

S1
                                IGN Rhianna on both Alpha and S1
                                Alpha was played through facebook gameroom
                                S1 is played using R2Games client: ID
                                ID: 341433532
                                Also purchased in S1- balens

[removed]
                                I have not received mine either.S1 Rhianna. Open Alpha server

341041542 IGN: Rhianna. Sent to support on 1-19-18

Paid $9.99
                                [removed]
                                Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-31-2018, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X