X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Server Launch!] [S23] Blood Manor launches @ 2/23 09:00 AM EST

Hello Players!

Mythic Glory will be launching S23 on February 23, 2018 at 9:00AM EST. Please keep an eye on the forum for any updates or maintenance.

See you in game!

when will be open some European server??

Comment

Sadly, 7Road (R2) devs are not even listening to their playerbase. They still release servers on a frequent basis contributing all in all to lack of activity in most servers. The match feature (MPDs), although a welcomed addition, is not even enough to alleviate the problem with lack of players for multiplayer dungeons. At least slow down with the release of new servers, most servers are dead!

Comment

before game for good start we have zombi servers with few active players
        some mentor told me European should be near 20-23 [this was when s8 was open]

Its time to loock 4 other game.....

Comment

Dear players, the developers just got back from their Chinese New Year holiday. Please give them some time to make a decision about the openings of EU servers. Thank you for understanding
          R2Games Ticket System Support: www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I have a question how to increase the damage done by a magician?

Comment

Originally posted by R238192874 View Post
              I have a question how to increase the damage done by a magician?
              In order to increase your MATK, there is variety of ways;
              • Enhance your weapon
              • Upgrade your mount
              • Upgrade clothing (weapon)
              • Upgrade your socket
              • Get better equipments by level up
              • Enhance equipments
              • Increase your guild skill

Also, please check out our guides and Q&A:http://forum.r2games.com/forum/new-g...s-mythic-glory. This might help answer some of the most common in game questions as well as giving you some in game tips.

Comment

I have one more question whether it gets from 48lvl and up one point to upgrade the skill I am 51 and I did not get from 47 to 51

Comment

Originally posted by R238192874 View Post
                  I have one more question whether it gets from 48lvl and up one point to upgrade the skill I am 51 and I did not get from 47 to 51
                  You stop getting skill points at level 48. However, if you dislike the current skill setup, you can either reset your current skill tree for 10 balens, or unlock a new skill tree for 200 balens

Comment

Ok all it is nice just because I do not have bought diamonds because I do not have the ability to buy them

Comment

Any update on when/if there is a new server starting?

Comment

What new servers and what they released can only be taken from them

Comment

open please EU server and announce because we cant play on another time zone

Comment

Originally posted by lui.razmadze78 View Post
                            open please EU server and announce because we cant play on another time zone
                            If there is EU server launching, we will post all informations on forum.

Comment

Responses are useless

Comment

Working...
                              X