This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Londyn View Post

If there is EU server launching, we will post all informations on forum.
    so what the administration are waiting for ? why the server is not launching yet ???? I think the EU players are exactly that type of gamers who invest a lot to the games !!!

Comment

also I am sure that most players from EU and the same time zone players like me and my friends leave the game for that problem !!! we are going to another game where we can play on our time zone servers !!

Comment

Why are so many player's Negative here, I've just got well enough (had a massive brain tumor out and lost most of my eyesight) to be able to play games once again and there's pages of negative **. Have a lil faith and patience. The Devs are always flat out improving a newish game.

S1 PsycoNinja.

Comment

can somebody explain how it works rol wb there is nothing clear to me

Comment

I see that there is no response from you this is the worst game that has been made in history so far

Comment

Originally posted by R238192874 View Post
              can somebody explain how it works rol wb there is nothing clear to me
              WB Rolls reward the Highest & Lowest rolls out of everyone who rolls the dice.

It's pretty straight forward.
              R2Games Ticket System Support: www.r2games.com/support

Comment

will it be some help in the form of diamonds or things do not go this way anymore we can not go over the tasks because the servers are left with 1 or 2 players?

Comment

Working...
                X