Announcement

Collapse

Mythic Glory Shutting Down

Dear Players, We regret to announce that Mythic Glory will be officially shut down on January 17th at 10:00, 2019 (GMT+8). That is 18:00 PST / 21:00 EST on January 16th and 02:00 GMT on January 17th. Thank you for your continuous support and understanding in this matter. Moving forward, we will do our best to offer you better and more exciting games. Stay tuned for upcoming releases on R2Games! More information about the shutdown can be found here: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/new-g...-shutting-down
See more
See less

Mythic Glory Shutting Down

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mythic Glory Shutting Down

Dear Players,

We regret to announce that Mythic Glory will be officially shut down on January 17th at 10:00, 2019 (GMT+8). That is 18:00 PST / 21:00 EST on January 16th and 02:00 GMT on January 17th. Thank you for your continuous support and understanding in this matter. Moving forward, we will do our best to offer you better and more exciting games. Stay tuned for upcoming releases on R2Games!

Details about the game shutdown:

1. Players will not be able to recharge after 12:00 on January 10th, 2019 (GMT+8).

2. Players may file tickets to request a Balens transfer for all recharged amounts during 10/17/2018 - 1/17/2019 to a different browser game on the R2 platform (not including Wartune, League of Angels and Realm of Guardians). Bonus items brought through recharging will not be transferred. Please make sure the ticket contains the name of the game to be transferred to, your newly created character name, and the server name.
    Last edited by R2CS_Crystal; 01-06-2019, 08:40 PM.

LMAO, we can't transfer things we paid cash for to the only 2 games worth playing, thieves.

Comment

Pour quelle raison vous fermez le jeu? Nous sommes plusieurs à nous poser cette question! Merci de nous donner une explication car certains on investi pour pouvoir jouer.

Comment

This may pitch you into a massive legal battle for Real Compensation ,Financial, and loss players in future games WHY DO IT

Comment

Same thing happened last year, you ran the game for a year, sucked the money out, then shut it down..

Comment

why? makes as much sense as stuck at lvl 60

Comment

LOL and the fools that keep on paying them cash for every brand new game they make LOL. You all deserve to be scammed but idiots like R2. Next game they wills cam you from is Realm of Guardians. This is there way of making money don't you see? The only games that are still running strong is LOA and Wartune. Maybe a bit of Crystal Saga too but that's bc it's there first game here. Everything else is just a way to steal your money. The fact they don't let you get full refunds or transfer your money to every game on there platform is a sign of scamming. You all deserve this since you keep putting in money into them. These guys are no better than those foreign call solicitors that take your cash.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Crystal View Post

Dear Players,

We regret to announce that Mythic Glory will be officially shut down on January 17th at 10:00, 2019 (GMT+8). That is 18:00 PST / 21:00 EST on January 16th and 02:00 GMT on January 17th. Thank you for your continuous support and understanding in this matter. Moving forward, we will do our best to offer you better and more exciting games. Stay tuned for upcoming releases on R2Games!

Details about the game shutdown:

1. Players will not be able to recharge after 12:00 on January 10th, 2019 (GMT+8).

2. Players may file tickets to request a Balens transfer for all recharged amounts during 10/17/2018 - 1/17/2019 to a different browser game on the R2 platform (not including Wartune and League of Angels). Bonus items brought through recharging will not be transferred. Please make sure the ticket contains the name of the game to be transferred to, your newly created character name, and the server name.

can you please tell me if wartunes reborn is included in this

Comment

i just started playing mythical not even a mnth ago what i would like to know is whey you would let people make a toon and spend money on it then shut it down?
                  also i would like to know if you are allowed to transfer money spent to wartunes reborn please if someone could tell me wthat would be great

Comment

100% a pi** take , you have taken £1000's out of my acc , we asked for merge mouths ago, and did you listen NO!! even your own staff was demanding a merge from the devs , but you still didn't listen to the consumer, im the top in svr 20 and have been for along time , and i still cant see the story end because you didn't listen ,,, you know what im going to say it and dint give a dam what you say , I WAS STAFF FOR YOU AS WELL , AND YOU DIDN'T LISTEN TO WHAT WE HAD TO SAY!!! THATS WHY I LEFT I WAS SICK AND TIRED OF TELLING PEOPLE ** EXCUSES FOR THE DEVS you can bet your *** that i will be taking this to court , all so the only outer game i play is LOA , SO BY THE SOUND OF IT THAT £1000 DOWN THE DRAIN , THAN EVEN MORE IN THE COURTS ,

ok to everyone that has spend hard cash , please email me [removed] lol they removed it web page (sigspring com) about court proceeding and taking this forward r2 this is not acceptable , and to top it off you know you are in the wrong !!!!
                    Last edited by R285920140; 01-07-2019, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by skullprincess32 View Post

can you please tell me if wartunes reborn is included in this
                      That is not a game on R2's lineup.
                      Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
                      Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

See they edited their post to include RoG. When i sent a an email asking for change there, they changed their post. They will change again when asked for another game. What a rip, should transfer to any game. All money goes to your pocket, come on be fair.

Comment

If i left the game i would expect to lose all i invested into ur game... but it is you that's quit, i want credit for all the $ i have spent !

Comment

so what confidence will peeps have to spend money on any of ur game if u act this way

Comment

Whoever thinks they can take them to court you are incredibly ignorant. First of all the company resides in China. So since they are over seas you can't do anything about it. Second of all as with any mmo you play you need to read the terms of service and understand what you're signing up for. You're basically allowing them to have your money. So it's up to them what they choose to do with it. Most games out there are humane and actually allow you to get refunded if something serious like this happens. Even some games give you your money back when they ban you from playing the game. However, this company is basically a legit business that steals your money that you spent. They give you options to transfer cash over to there other games as a loophole to not refund you and steal your money. Then they have the power to pick and choose what games you can transfer to. It's all in there terms that they allow such things. So even if this company is a **** company, with awful support, and are plain scum of the earth. It's all your fault for deciding to not read what you're getting into and putting money in there games. You should have realized this after the last 3 games they shut down within a few months. In reality this site offers so many games but only 2 maybe 3 of there games are a alive. LOA1 and Wartune and a bit of LOA2. If you don't play in those 3 games then you're gambling with your money. Learn from your mistakes and move on already. You signed up for this and there really is nothing you can do.

Comment

Working...
                              X