Marriage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage

How do you get married on the game? If this is the wrong section to ask this sorry!

I'm not seeing a marriage system in OZ, but I have forwarded the question along just in case I've missed it.
    Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

there is a 'wedding ring' in the synthesis,so thought there was an option to get married

Comment

I had a feeling I was missing something, which is why the question is being forwarded to the team. I will see what information they can provide us about this when they are in the office a little later.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

MemoryLane Thank you! I found out how to get married. In your character screen there is an option called "Fate" you click that and then click on saying "I want to marry" and that will take you to the marriage person

Comment

The one thing I didn't click on... Thank you for sharing that.

Comment

can same sex marry? reason i say this is cause there is shortage of archers........"only female too!"
              OOP's can u please move to Appropriate area plz.
              Last edited by jshew71873; Yesterday, 06:39 PM. Reason: Wrong section

Comment

Working...
              X