Guild Vault

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Vault

I appeal to you with this problem ----- it is tied to the Guild vault .... when applying for a certain subject-the application does not appear in the list of applications . and it repeats itself not once !!!!!!!! I'm not a Chapter and not the assistant in a Guild and can't send you the screenshots !!!!! since the application is issued I can not make another application for the same subject!!!!!! when applying on a different subject from the list of applications occur both applications !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please correct the error!!!

server S1, name Alenka ,guild FallenSaints
    Last edited by *Minori*; 08-31-2019, 07:06 PM. Reason: Posts merged

Why aren't you able to send screenshots?
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

are you stupid???for order to do screenshots need to be assistant or head of guilds - only they see leaf applications

Comment

Originally posted by Damir4ik View Post
        are you stupid???for order to do screenshots need to be assistant or head of guilds - only they see leaf applications
        Insulting someone who is trying to help you is not going to get the issue fixed. Suggestion, ask the assistant or guild master to provide you with a screenshot.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
        X