Event boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event boss

Hello)) I want to reach out to the developers!!! are you going to fix Event Boss??? or not to hope that in this event we can participate !! and Yes, before you run such events-get acquainted with the combat ratings of players on all servers !! Since this boss is very strong for all groups of players - and get a reward for it no one can !!!

I agree... The event boss is way.way.WAY OP for the current server. Maybe a future Adjustment is warranted perhaps. Or maybe set up a Team option(groups) ty

Comment

Originally posted by Damir4ik View Post
      Hello)) I want to reach out to the developers!!! are you going to fix Event Boss??? or not to hope that in this event we can participate !! and Yes, before you run such events-get acquainted with the combat ratings of players on all servers !! Since this boss is very strong for all groups of players - and get a reward for it no one can !!!
      Hello, thank you for suggestions on the current event boss, we will see what we can do about maybe nerfing the boss just a little or at least making it easier for players to take it down as a team. I will get back to you once it has been resolved or if a conclusion has been made, if you have anymore questions or suggestions please feel free to ask or direct message me and I will get back to you ASAP!

Comment

Thank you very much Halt)

Comment

Of course, thank you as well for the suggestion, it has been sent in as feedback (:

Comment

Working...
          X