Character gender and marriage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character gender and marriage

In marriage rules "it says marriage has to be between male and female" can this rule be bend or is there an option for change gender/class?

Since we choose class at the beginning of game, we are bound to a specific gender and only when you start looking for marriage at a later time in game, you realize you and your friend can't bond in marriage. I suggest either an option to change gender in game or - the easy way - change the rules so marriage to same gender is possible.

HB

Originally posted by R2112970760 View Post
    In marriage rules "it says marriage has to be between male and female" can this rule be bend or is there an option for change gender/class?

Since we choose class at the beginning of game, we are bound to a specific gender and only when you start looking for marriage at a later time in game, you realize you and your friend can't bond in marriage. I suggest either an option to change gender in game or - the easy way - change the rules so marriage to same gender is possible.

HB
    Any answer to this?

Comment

At the moment I have no news about changes of rules for marriage. But thank you for your suggestion and your interest in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by arso.martinera
        Indeed, you've just answered yourself, a marrage has to be between a male a female, that's a pity though, it would be really interesting to have more perspectives about this

emi calculator gst login ifsc code
        If there ever is a change to this topic or an update to the current options for marriage, we will make sure to make an announcement or keep this topic thread up to date (: Thank you for the understanding and as Sushi had said, your suggestions and appreciation for the game. Happy Hunting!

Comment

Working...
        X