X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mejse
    started a topic Activity

Activity

Wartune forum is very active, how come none of the r2 forum mods - or what ever titles are - reply to the RoG forum questions? It has been abandoned before it started ?

• Matthias1
    replied
    You are correct Mejse this game will be like Mythic Glory because there are no developers for this game thus nothing will ever happen

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Forum mods are volunteers from the community. If anyone wants to volunteer to care for the RoG forum, I am accepting applications.

Leave a comment:

• Mejse
    replied
    Sadly it's not game related questions, more like questions if anything ever will happen in game? To me it doesn't look promising when no one to care forum, no one to care game - it just looks like r2 relaunched a broken game that they wanna milk for the money they can before it totally dies. I'm looking forward for someone to prove me wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Reality_of_Illusion
    replied
    mem is working on getting answers from R2 and R2 is working on getting answers from the different shadows in the background.....

Leave a comment:

• Dennis Alcantara
    replied
    updates hello? events hello? single bug fix hello?!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Reality_of_Illusion
    replied
    I check the RoG forums for mem as a favour. I worked at AMZ game on RoG and know the game very well. I can help with game related questions. Mem would have to deal with R2 game related questions about new servers, updates, events etc

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    I don't have mods for RoG. I don't play RoG, so I can't answer game related questions.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X