This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Realm of Guardians Coming Soon!

Realm of Guardians will be coming live soon. Please keep an eye on the forum for the latest news about our newest game.

Is this the same ROG hosted by amzgames?
    http://prntscr.com/l29x1x
    ♪ ♫ ♬
    Plug it in and turn me on
    uo ǝɯ uɹnʇ puɐ uı ʇı ƃnld

♪ ♫ ♬
    Whisper
    Hunter
    S5 Regents Return
    Level 57
    Rebelz
    51678+

Comment

Any news regarding Realm of Guardians, will it be launched by R2 and when?

Comment

Any new info

Comment

If tis the same as on amzgame then R2 will be gone in a few month lol
          amzgames no longer exists. forum dead most games not loading and ROG
          was left in a mess if you read the forum lol
          Hope R2 stopped the project.
          Cheers

Comment

It died because amzgames were morons. RoG is an awesome game and does not require tons of money spent on it. Hopefully R2 got a clean version of the game with no updates.

Comment

Can we get some new events?

Comment

New events please

Comment

new server please

Comment

Originally posted by truesatan View Post
                    If tis the same as on amzgame then R2 will be gone in a few month lol
                    amzgames no longer exists. forum dead most games not loading and ROG
                    was left in a mess if you read the forum lol
                    Hope R2 stopped the project.
                    Cheers
                    AMZGame.com still exists, what happened was that they shifted focus with gaming from hosting games to providing game hosting rights to other platforms.

There is nobody manning the forums and FB and tickets at AMZgame, I was the only one doing it for a long time and in the end, the stress and pressure as well as the long hours finally took its toll on my health.. and I know what happens as my ex partner was R2 serrin who died doing the same type of work, 3 years ago.. I did 10 years of that type of work while the burn out rate is normally a couple of years, so I was very lucky.....
                    I left AMZ in the second week in oct, by that stage the other AMZ staff had already gone so it was not possible to get more detailed information for the players and advise them in detail as to what had happened

Yes we made some mistakes with RoG at AMZ, we were working on getting the balance right in the game, which is a lot of work and pressure.... while its easier to complain and knock the staff, its more helpful to suggest events, give ideas on how to improve the game and suggestions that would make the game better......
                    I hope for the players sake that RoG lasts a good few years, its the hope of devs, game staff, GMs and players.

Comment

If you were the only one then you are kitwritten lol
                      he was the only one left doing forum etc.
                      well since its the same devs as CoA or so someone on amzgames told me hehe I doubt
                      the game will be a success. The ideas maybe good, but they left CoA in a mess as well.
                      But everyone has to decide for him-/herself. RoG was never my game so I
                      hope that if they ever open another server it will be some good experience for the
                      player.
                      Lets see whenever I stumble upon the kitwritten name again haha
                      Cheers

Comment

That would be me and the answer would be yes. Different host platform, same game and same bugs.
                        I did log in the other day on R2 to check RoG, Still the mini map black screen issue lol and loading issue on some browsers.
                        RoG has a lot of potential and if I have the ability I would roll it back a few updates, restore items in shops, rebalance the game so its more playable and that would have the potential to increase player base numbers.....
                        CoA was good until it was changed into a casher game because not only did they cut a lot of players out but they shifted the balance of the game too much. CoA and RoG have the same dev company but different devs

I am debating helping in the forums here as a forum mod so you may see the kitwritten name in the forums again..... I miss kicking around on servers and talking with players as a fellow player and gamer and I may see if I can get GM rainbow to come over as well... the players liked her a lot at AMZ

Comment

So welcome back kit hehe, well seems we both went back to r2 lol
                          Wonder if everybody is to happy to see you back haha.
                          Lets wait and see if yo will be reinstated.
                          So long have fun playing RoG or whatever, maybe Shadowbound lol

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                          X