Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

How to complete a morale mission

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to complete a morale mission

I have the mission to increase the morale of a settlement. I have sent all my 4 heroes there but nothing happens. Worse still, I don't know how to reinforce them with archers/mages/etc because it says that "you cant reinforce heroes that are in garrison". Any ideas?

To complete a morale quest, click the questionmark above the city and send out troops to defete the enemy. this must be done twice.
    If your troops are in a city that isn't done with the morale, or you are in a sentry, you can't reinforce.

Comment

I figured it out afterwards. Cheers!!

Comment

How do i send troops to the reqired morale city pls. Ive clicked on ? and clicked garrison then nothing. Im confused.

Comment

If the way is blocked you can't......if the way isn't send 1 troop to the town click on the "?". Nothing else to inform anybody about Morale quest than what was typed above and what i typed.

Comment

bsr impossible de faire morall pouver vous expliquer poiny par point merci

Comment

I'm trying to send troops to start a morale mission but all I see is an empty pop up screen entitled select troops. However, my troops are not registering on that screen. Anybody know how to work this problem?

Comment

I am having the same problem as the above post.
                When i open the morale portale I just get a black screen saying add troops but no where to add troops I need to complete Moral 3 times to progress in game.

Comment

the game does not work

Comment

Working...
                  X