Game stuck at loading 0%

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game stuck at loading 0%

I tried clearing cache, restarting pc and modem but still doesn't work. I'm on Server 1 The Grand Haven.
    Attached Files

Hope you can log in now. Issue has been reported.

Comment

I am now having the same issue...

Comment

Has been reported, hopefully they will fix the issue asap

Comment

im having same issues now tried many browsers and cleared cache restarted comp reinstalled flash reinstalled browsers and still stuck at 0%

been 6 hrs cant login to this game but I can log into every other r2 game so wonders how from the first report of this bug till now and it isn't fixed

Last edited by Xharry005x; 06-15-2019, 03:11 AM.

Comment

Same here 0% loading. They really should focus an fixing that one... If you can't play the players will go to some other game.

Comment

Have just reported the issue. Hope you can log in soon

Comment

works again, funny thing i am kicked out of the account as well, everytime it happens.

Comment

That must be frustrating for you. Glad it works again.

Comment

i give up trying now so no play today so i go spend my cash elsewhere

Comment

Xharry005x Have you tried different browsers as well as restarting your connection?

Comment

Sorry to hear. Hope the game is working for you soon Clearing the cache regularly may prevent issues when logging in.

Comment

lol im not a idiot and tried all the suggestions that r2 will say

tried all browsers firefox chrome opera thunderbird maxthon lunascape edge all does same 0% loading for many hrs restarted router restarted comp reinstalled flash etc etc etc

the error is ur end not mine

as I can play other games from r2 and gamerocks using these browsers

10+ hrs and still cant log on to this game

Comment

Maybe a good thing that you are not online, ciould beat some Thedoen in arena :P
                            btw I can confirm, its only this game thats is not loading if you have the issue, all other
                            r2 games are loading fine. it has to be on the 3rd age end.
                            lucky me it was working after some time again.
                            Last edited by truesatan; 06-15-2019, 09:59 AM.

Comment

The game has been working fine for me and many others. If you put a ticket in http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=76 the right department will be able to help you.

Comment

Working...
                              X