Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTML5 switch over

As you know flashes time is ending.

The Third Age is switching over to HTML 5.

The first player to post an unknown bug under this thread will be sent an ingame gift which should be sent in a week.

Click image for larger version  Name:	flashtohtml-switch.jpg Views:	1 Size:	140.1 KB ID:	1990714Click image for larger version  Name:	flashtohtml-switch-2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	177.2 KB ID:	1990715
    Well there is a bug...
    If you start the game, it first tries to load flash
    That will fail for me on Chrome.
    In the background you see the loading screen for html5 but the flash is blocked is still there.
    Version 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Cheers
    S1.Sturm
    Last edited by truesatan; 08-13-2019, 05:02 AM.

Comment

Here's a bug. 1/2 the Fonts are blurry to read. Giving me a headache

When you use Research, Building or Training Scrolls it doesn't count them in your time deduction. It uses them but you have to refresh to see the the results. Thus you end up
      using more thinking they didn't go through.

Nation Command- You have to click on a particular troop 2,3 times just to get it selected.
      Troops not going where sent
      Troops saying they are in 2 places at sametime (had troops yesterday reading in City of Agony AND Rhone Fortress at same Time)

Also don't like fact the game comes up as 'Not Secure' under Chrome, and other browsers. Player protection should be a priority

Don't know why R2 unbanned me. Must have thought I actually liked their bugged and broken game and would resume spending. HA, Jokes on you R2!!

Comment

Hi Danif2, if you could provide us with screenshots of the issues that would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Kent View Post
          Hi Danif2, if you could provide us with screenshots of the issues that would be great.
          As much as I'd like to, I'm staying as far away from this HTML5 as possible as it's horrible in its current form. Not expecting it to be like Flash but this is bad.

Don't know why R2 unbanned me. Must have thought I actually liked their bugged and broken game and would resume spending. HA, Jokes on you R2!!

Comment

Hopefully it will be improved soon.

Comment

Another thing thats not working. You can't delete anything in your ingame mail.
              You can grab your stuff from those mails but if you click the red cross to delete it, nothing happens.
              and well that cries for a video but i am to lazy to do so.
              So avoiding the html5 client as hawk said, i s currently a must!
              I hope they make the switch back to flash permanent until they fixed most of that stuff.

Cheers
              S1.Sturm

and one more thing i found. you you send the flash plugin from my first post to the background, then
              the settings screen is not working anymore.
              very annoying... now I have to refresh, then enable the flash plugin and after the game is fisnihed with loading
              I have to switch to flash and that means another refresh.
              Last edited by truesatan; 08-14-2019, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Have passed on all info.

Comment

And more when you send troops from Nation Command they are sometimes reverting back to the city they came from.

Also took me 1 1/2 hrs to get logged in. Just a black screen. Just love this HTML5 thing.

Can't see troops moving along Roads most of time.

The Chat box - Chat pushes to the top of the box and thus you cant see any chat until it hits a certain point OR you constantly scroll it down. Missing out on a lot of juicy rumours.

Also it takes multiple refreshes just to get Flash to actually take when you try to switch.

Comment

All issues have been passed on.

Comment

ADDING: chat box is still bugged, it still pushes up to the top....

Hi,

It seems that chat box has now been fixed for me, but here some screenshots of the differences in letters:

Flash:
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	Knipsel chat 2 (flash).PNG Views:	1 Size:	119.9 KB ID:	1990970Click image for larger version  Name:	Knipsel troops flash.PNG Views:	1 Size:	24.4 KB ID:	1990971

HTML5:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Knipsel chat h5.PNG Views:	1 Size:	155.9 KB ID:	1990973Click image for larger version  Name:	Knipsel troops h5.PNG Views:	1 Size:	39.8 KB ID:	1990975 H5 is very blurry

The screen often jumps up and down in h5 and is not fun to watch, it makes me nauseous. Today something new happend in R2 client:
                      every time i started a fight: hero trial, hero challenge etc, then poof, kicked out of the game again. Start again in h5, then game freezes again.....refresh....
                      You can understand this is getting very annoying, because this happens every single day.
                      My solution for now is to start the game and then change it immediatly into flash.

Exathor S1
                      Last edited by exaltus.se; 08-17-2019, 04:23 AM.

Comment

Have passed on your issues.

Comment

Multiple issues with HTML5 gameplay have been presented and there's more that haven't that really effect gameplay in a negative way that have yet to be fixed. WHEN are they going to be FIXED?

We pointed out several issues also in the Forum event too that have yet to be fixed. The game is going downhill fast and people are getting extremely frustrated with HTML5 issues.

It basically comes to either fix the stuff, hire competent people who can, or the few players that are playing will leave and there will be no need to fix said game

Comment

Have passed on your concerns.

Comment

And why does only the first player gets a reward. we are doing the job of the devs and or gm and supporters....
                              Every found bug deserves a big token from the devs (i say big becuase it will be small then lol)

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X