HTML5 switch over

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, got the reward. This time even without asking a few times hehe
    Well better not to start to complain about what I got.
    Easier to just walk away and let others do the job of bug hunting...
    Cheers

Comment

Glad you got your reward.

Comment

Can't enter game at all. Below screen shot is what keeps coming up.
        Attached Files
        Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

Server Error in '/' Application.

An invalid IP address was specified.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.FormatException: An invalid IP address was specified.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.
          Stack Trace:
          [FormatException: An invalid IP address was specified.] System.Net.IPAddress.InternalParse(String ipString, Boolean tryParse) +6786513 System.Net.IPAddress.Parse(String ipString) +11 R2.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +2711 System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +51 System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +95 System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +59 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +678

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.7.3282.0

Comment

Thank you for letting us know, have passed the information on.

Comment

Really? they removed the switch to flash and didn't fix anything.
              And the stat window if you press F (even inside the chat line) ist back as well.
              Well I guess its time to move to another game.
              This one will be doomed if they walk this way.

Cheers

Comment

I can't use the forth option in tunnel making it so i cant go to tabin or bonehunter hold really limiting my ability to play the game.

Comment

Maybe the area is protected that you are trying to go to, that could be why.

Comment

tabin or bonehunter arent protected, if you played the game at all you would know :P Its clearly a bug with the interface of the tunnel in the flash version it worked fine only in the html version the bug is there tried 4 different browser too.

Comment

Let us know your server number, in game name and a screenshot of your issue I can report that for you.

Comment

Server 5:

normal tunnel button will have a hand icon cursor:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	1
Size:	777.9 KB
ID:	1991639

bug tunnel button will have a arrow icon cursor:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	1
Size:	702.6 KB
ID:	1991640

Button with a han work the first 3 choice button with an arrow dont work the last option bonehunter"s hold

Comment

Thank you, I will pass those screenshots on to the team

Comment

Working...
                          X