Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

can't log in via facebook or facebook gameroom

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't log in via facebook or facebook gameroom

as title says can't log in via facebook , now can't log in via the r2 way as well keep getting a message saying the server is now merged

Have you tried logging in through http://tta.r2games.com/

Comment

yes through that link the popup tells me the server is merged , through fb it just shows a black screen

Comment

tried installing the r2 client says same popup that the server is unified

Comment

I have reported the issue for you, hope you can login to the game soon.

Comment

this is going to cost me my top ten merit place

Comment

I have a direct link for S1
              [S1] The Grand Haven-The third age at R2Games.com

Comment

appreciate the effort but no matter what route I try it's a fail and I have tried every single way to log in

Comment

if this is the same tomorrow then no point playing anymore

Comment

Could you send us a screenshot please, the team is checking it out for you.

Comment

now able to log in thanks but lost out on the merit rankings , the message I got was that the server was unified , is there any compo I could get I lost out on 3 s+ and 3 s chips through no fault of my own plus all the ore I could have gotten

Comment

Working...
                      X