No announcement yet.

Can't log in to game.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regular server connection unsuccessful! Check if the server is still active, or press F5.

Also The Black Screen of death I can't log in now and have been logged on previously!

Comment

Missing Darkness. As I said Compensation should be in order. Not Players Fault as I've showed a Timeline Hawkeye S1

Attached Files

Don't know why R2 unbanned me. Must have thought I actually liked their bugged and broken game and would resume spending. HA, Jokes on you R2!!

Comment

Here. 1 more for your collection

Attached Files

Don't know why R2 unbanned me. Must have thought I actually liked their bugged and broken game and would resume spending. HA, Jokes on you R2!!

Comment

I have the same problem, i hope you not banned me from this game! Sent a ticket.

S4 Dragonbird
          Last edited by kebot; 08-31-2019, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Got also server logging issues.

Comment

That's the same **** i am getting now Hawk!!! We missing out on everything!!!

Comment

I haven't been able to log in for almost 3 hours, couldn't even get on to forum earlier. Sent a ticket. We missed weekly event City of Darkness. Also looks like going to miss world lord in 20 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kent View Post
                  Hope the game is accessible for you all soon
                  You know this is all we're gonna get..... Eventually.......

Comment

Still after 6 hours, not able to log in, nations troops are suffering. Alot of game play missed, City of Darkness, World lord etc.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Knipsel disconnected server.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	1992039
                    Not able to see the forum for over 4 hours.

Tried every account and every server i play on, all the same error message.

Exathor S1

Comment

Compensation had better be far more than the $7.99 Forum event.....Or your gonna see a mass Exodus of Players

Comment

So it's not just 1 or 2 ppl it's affecting a large # of players and we can't get 1 update? Like the others we all missing valuable game time and exp!

Comment

Was able to log in s4 early today server time 8:30 without any issues.

Then when i logged out 30 minutes later.

Was not able to relog back in as i encountered the same server error that has been shared by many players and so far it has been more than 6 hours with the same situation with no end in sight.

The game does suffer from many glitches as in freezing or kicking player out when performing hero trials.

i like the new game features.

Does the error have anything to do with the javascript?

s4 Vagabundo
                          ☼ Here today, gone tomorrow ☼ So enjoy life to the fullest!!

Comment

I can't go into the game half day

Phoenix S1
                            Last edited by sucre_la; 08-31-2019, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Good thing I quit ydt. No use to wait for a fix,I pity all heavy cashers (just a tiny bit hehe)
                              Thanks for everything to all players from S1 and especially from my former guild.
                              Good luck everyone
                              retired Sturm S1

Comment

unable to load the game, receiving over hours the famous black screen depicted in prior posts here. When can we expect a fix to this? Complaints are many but a qualified answer is still missing!

Comment

Working...
                                X