Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Maintenance Bugs report thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the information, have passed it on to the team.

Comment

This what I've been getting all morning. Cleared everything. System restart. blah blah blah

Attached Files

Don't know why R2 unbanned me. Must have thought I actually liked their bugged and broken game and would resume spending. HA, Jokes on you R2!!

Comment

I'm finding others have the same issue. So there should be Compensation in order if Darkness is missed in whole or any part of. Like I should see Dark Lord chips in my Mailbox and more

Don't know why R2 unbanned me. Must have thought I actually liked their bugged and broken game and would resume spending. HA, Jokes on you R2!!

Comment

I have the same problem. I hope you not banned me from the game....

S4. Dragonbird

Comment

ID: "S1.quaddaddy"
            Well, it looks like I will be missing the Dark Lord event.
            I was prepared to get 1st place again for those 10 Dark Lord chips.
            Cannot access the game through the client, Internet Explorer, or Chrome. I tried swapping game servers.
            I cleared cache and rebooted. No recent updates have hit my machine. I tried through my cell phone hotspot
            I even tried a different computer.
            This has been going on since this morning 5 hours ago.

Also, I had huge difficulties just getting the forum to load once I logged in
            Even my cell phone will only load the forum website if I am not logged in.

Comment

Got a whole collection of COMPENSATION for missing DARKNESS EVENT. S1 Hawkeye
              Attached Files

Comment

Still broken.

Comment

Originally posted by exilum View Post
                  Still broken.

Save you Money Quad and call it a bust. It's time for us Cashers to move on... They don't care. They got our Money that's all they wanted.

Hawkeye S1

Comment

Managed to log on, just letting everyone know

Comment

Compensation for the 2 lost events of today; Dark city and World lord:

1 x Heart of Stamina
                      400 blue gems
                      4 x 1 hours training speed ups
                      8 x resource chests.

Realy R2, is that all you have? Are we players and heavy cashers just some joke to you??
                      Normally, i never ask for compensation or what ever, but this is not fun anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by exaltus.se View Post
                        Compensation for the 2 lost events of today; Dark city and World lord:

1 x Heart of Stamina
                        400 blue gems
                        4 x 1 hours training speed ups
                        8 x resource chests.

Realy R2, is that all you have? Are we players and heavy cashers just some joke to you??
                        Normally, i never ask for compensation or what ever, but this is not fun anymore.

What about Lost Dark Lord Chips?? Lost Mount Resources R2???? Like I said $7.99 isn't gonna cut it this time

Comment

Sorry no-one was on forum to answer. The issues have been reported and have inquired about compensation for the darkness event. Iam waiting to hear from the team.

Comment

New Day New Crashing...

Attached Files

Comment

There are still issues while playing this game through R2 client:

I had to relog, clear cache for 8 times now in a half hour. I am not a casher, but this still kills all the fun in the game.
                              Game freezes when attacking - in arena - in hero challenge - in Hero trial etc etc.....
                              I got kicked out the game several times in that half hour, while going from fief to World map, then kicked out again from world map to estate.....
                              It goes on and on.

I want Flash back or a server simular to that one. This HTML5 is just crp .

I hope this can be fixed on short notice, i think i had enough time to be patient.....

Mammasan S1 transferred to S2.

even getting an error while posting the above......
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Knipsel 1.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	1995808

Comment

Working...
                              X