Maintenance Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maintenance Bug

My troops are stuck on auto dispatch from command center since maintenance. Clicking to end dispatch freezes the game so I'm permanently stuck with no troops to manually use.

command center is buged

Comment

my troops is trapped in command center

Comment

Samething here ...........I wonder how long this will take to fix! Not likely anytime soon!!!!

Comment

24hrs and my troops are still stuck in dispatching.................lost a whole days worth of merit. What's the issue!? Fix this rainbow!
          Last edited by *Minori*; 01-22-2020, 04:40 PM. Reason: Profanity removed. Do not use profanity on the forums.

Comment

Anyone still having the same problem send a ticket under support - game issue - character issue - troops and let them know about troops in command center being trapped.

Comment

3 days for any response according to the ticket ..............[Removed]
              Last edited by *Minori*; 01-22-2020, 04:39 PM. Reason: Do not use profanity on the forums.

Comment

I apologize for the late response. I have forwarded this to the team. Please, be patient in the meantime. Thank you.
                If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                Forum Rules are located here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Day 3 and can't participate in today's event unless I kill off troops!

Comment

Originally posted by enightna View Post
                    My troops are stuck on auto dispatch from command center since maintenance. Clicking to end dispatch freezes the game so I'm permanently stuck with no troops to manually use.
                    Yes Me Too My Troops stuck in Command Center ... and i cant joint event World Lord everyday ...

Comment

Working...
                    X