Another maintenance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another maintenance

Looks like another sneaky maintenance today. Could they not announce these in advance? And when will they fix the guild help bug? I had ticket with them open for months and nothing was done. Every maintenance resets guild help to be not there and it is also going to wipe out event items if there is one going on. This is becoming a big pain as you go up in level as losing help can lock you out of research for weeks or even month or more.

is this what you See drdray

Comment

this is not cool
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by drdray104 View Post
        Looks like another sneaky maintenance today. Could they not announce these in advance? And when will they fix the guild help bug? I had ticket with them open for months and nothing was done. Every maintenance resets guild help to be not there and it is also going to wipe out event items if there is one going on. This is becoming a big pain as you go up in level as losing help can lock you out of research for weeks or even month or more.
        I have requested the maintenance notices to be posted ahead of time. In regards to the help bug, I don't know what this is. Can you provide full screenshots showing me what this is and clear explanations, please?
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

I will have to wait for 2 weeks to be able to do that. As my researched is stuck for 2 weeks now because guild help option has been reset (this happens every maintenance and I've created ticket for them months ago). I'll do it next time I can get research started now. Basic functionality is as follows. You pick research that you want to do and it takes say XX number of days. Once you start research and if you are in guild, you get an option to request guild help/assist which every member of the guild will see and be able to click it to help speed up the research. Each help request has max help values. Every time someone helps you from guild, you get reduction in time (aka you can get speed up of few hours or even days for higher level researches). After maintenance those counts get removed as if you did not even request the help. So say you started research yesterday and it had 20 help attempts that you could get. And you get say few clicks before maintenance so it would say 2/20 meaning you got 2 speed ups from your guild mates and 18 help attempts remaining so others who have not helped could help you. But after maintenance that help count gets removed from guild options and then no one of course can help you any more. So you are stuck on research having to wait out full research period. Really puts a stop to your progress as you level up as higher level research can take 30+ days to complete without help which could be cut nearly in half if you do get help.

Comment

Thank you for the explanation. Please, provide me with the screenshots when you are able to.
            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
            Forum Rules are located here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
            Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
            X