• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server doesn’t exist.

Hi, The Third Age Support

What's happening your Server?Thanks
    Attached Files

so am i to understand that the game is now dead and all those that recharged any diamonds/jewels, simply had their money stolen? i know the leader of my guild actually charged to get vip 2... you do realize that you can wake up with class action lawsuits all over the planet for a move like this, right? at least give a reason for this long time and either give a bonus to all those that gave you money for a game heavily inspired by the lord of the rings and the hobbit, or return the money of all those that charged any jewels and simply close this forum. stop doing stuff half assed... and look forward to lawsuits by the end of the week if you continue to keep silent about this.

Comment

Ya i would love my 4 dollars back too

Comment

The server was meant to release today at 7pm (PST), not earlier. I'm sure you can get compensation if you ended up being on the glitched server earlier.
        ♪ ♫ ♬
        Plug it in and turn me on
        uo ǝɯ uɹnʇ puɐ uı ʇı ƃnld

♪ ♫ ♬
        Whisper
        Hunter
        S5 Regents Return
        Level 57
        Rebelz
        51678+

Comment

The game launches at 22:00 (in 20 minutes from now, or 5 minutes from the time stamp since the forum time is wrong right now..). It was not suppose to be live before this time, and we apologize that no one knew it was until now.

Progress made prior to launch will not be kept. For those who recharged, please send in a ticket once you have made your new character, so that your purchases can be manually applied back. Sorry for the inconvenience.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by memorylane View Post
            the game launches at 22:00 (in 20 minutes from now, or 5 minutes from the time stamp since the forum time is wrong right now..). It was not suppose to be live before this time, and we apologize that no one knew it was until now.

Progress made prior to launch will not be kept. For those who recharged, please send in a ticket once you have made your new character, so that your purchases can be manually applied back. Sorry for the inconvenience.

please refund

submit ticket already

you should be giveaway key after the game launch

Comment

sybmitted mine aswell... i also use some promo codes...

Comment

Working...
              X