Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nations

As we know theirs 3 nations blue green red

so what will happen EXAMPLE : if 2 nations attack 1 nation and then they ave no castles left

what happens to these guilds and players do they

get to join the other nations or quit game

does any 1 from r2 ave any info on this or ppl in ur offices are brain dead

Comment

Sorry, harry. I can't play this game so I can't answer game related questions. I was hoping another player would respond. Did you try asking in chat?

So far, all I can find out is there's no force quit anywhere in the game. Do these nation vs nation attacks happen during a particular event or have a name in the game?
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        Sorry, harry. I can't play this game so I can't answer game related questions. I was hoping another player would respond. Did you try asking in chat?

So far, all I can find out is there's no force quit anywhere in the game. Do these nation vs nation attacks happen during a particular event or have a name in the game?
        nope no events just the gameplay as it is only event is the darklord castle but that needs world lv10 i think

as we can make out 3 nations (red blue green) at start equal amount of land (castles)(example 30 citys 30 sentry castles 30 towns each nation) the 3 nations attack to gain these castles (land) to earn merit from each nation

but

if a nation has no land or castles left after example 2 nations conquer all their land

do these guilds who owned said land be forced to quit game or join the conquering nation

a good question and answers from the devs would be great they just put a game up and no one knows what happens if certain things arise like this

Comment

Note, that the castle and surrounding 4 city's is always protected, the other nations can not attack that. So it is not possible to wipe out 1 nation.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Poor services and Poor support and Poor Developer

Between Nation(red, blue, green) should be not attacking across to any Nation
            This game must be event War every week between Nation and any event for fighting between Nation
            Please do not focus on money, r2games

Comment

The scenario where 2 nations attack 1 nation so that the 2 nation has no castles left can not happen since all nations has some castles that are protected.

Comment

Working...
              X