For the Sake of Boredom

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the Sake of Boredom

Could PLEASE PLEASE Send 4th Age Another SERVER. My God we're Dying of Boredom

Don't know why R2 unbanned me. Must have thought I actually liked their bugged and broken game and would resume spending. HA, Jokes on you R2!!

Watch out for news of new servers on the forum. No news as yet

Comment

Think the question is new area in 4th age is Boring .. Tho I m sure will not be when other servers come in
      Last edited by Turbain; 07-05-2019, 03:11 PM.
      Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

Was late last night Turbain, thanks for drawing my attention. Other servers come in once they have battled and beaten sagehelm

Comment

we need monster npc battles we avnt had any all day on s1

without these we cant do quests like

1: kill 1k enemy in warfare or invasion

2: train mage archer calvery and brawlers as we havnt used any troops to replenish

Last edited by Xharry005x; 07-07-2019, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Is frustrating with no targets and having to wait for the npc's to attack, I see there has been at least one attack by npc's by now on S1. I know is not ideal but you can always dismiss some troops so that you can train some more.

Comment

So basically from what i have been reading so far... this game/servers are not ready for a 4th age. The only reason for a 4th age is to merge servers? if this is the only reason then I rather not even battle SageHelm... Why would i want to merge with a super cashed out server s1? why would anybody want that? Just my thought

Comment

Is all good, the fourth age isn't a server merge is a progression of the game once a server has beaten Sagehelm.

Comment

ok, but what exactly is the benefits? sounds to me like everyone is bored on s1 since they beaten Sagehelm.

Comment

The imbalance in this game is real! Once one nation occupies a larger portion of the area, new players will normally join their side because of the benefits of getting diamonds from buildings. Then, they'll continue to win. Devs should provide extra privileges to new players to entice them to join the losing side. Otherwise, it will be the same story on each server and the game will die soon.

Comment

The issues have been reported to the devs.

Comment

Really once S1 beat Sagehelm ALL servers should have moved to the 4th age. If servers don't move soon it's going to kill the game

Don't know why R2 unbanned me. Must have thought I actually liked their bugged and broken game and would resume spending. HA, Jokes on you R2!!

Comment

Hoping things will be different soon

Comment

why in hell should "ALL servers moved to 4th age" just because S1 beat Sagehelm? Makes no sense. Not the rest of the remaining servers fault that S1 already beat SageHelm. Let us enjoy our servers plz.. S1 does not dictate the remaining servers future in any way!

Comment

Enjoy your servers.

Comment

Working...
                              X