Ideas To Make the Game More Balanced

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas To Make the Game More Balanced

I'm starting a post to share ideas on how to make this game a little more balanced.
    To prevent what has happened in S3 and now happening in S5.
    Please feel free to add your comments and ideas as well.

1) I'm not sure if it's just me, but I don't see the difference in difficulty in conquering between a level 3 building and a level 8 one.
    Other than the fact that you can't attack higher level building than your Castle level, NPC troops seem to spawn randomly.
    Higher level buildings should noticeably be harder to conquer. Either with more troops or more elite and heroic spawns.

2) Buildings that are conquered near the Lookout Fort (base building) should automatically turn to higher level.
    In relation to my first comment, whether you capture a level 3 building or not near your base,
    it should instantly turn into a higher level one after captured to give more protection to your base building area.
    The idea is to get more protection as your enemy tries to approach closer to your base.

3) Instead of the Dark Lord event where there are more than 1,000 troops attack a single Keep, which is not hard at all to defend.
    This can be changed to an NPC troop summon or GM summon on the heavily losing side.
    This is to give an option for the losing side to fight back rather than to quit the server even before the Sagehelm event.
    At the least, this ability to summon help should be available up until Sagehelm event to keep more players on the server.

For the improvement of the game.

I'd also like to add, if possible, to put a cancel on the troops training.
    A lot of times, I already want to sleep but I have to wait for the troop training to finish to start a new one.
    Bad for the health, lol! Be also mindful with the health of your players hehe.

Also, recycling or selling of crests. Or probably combining them to create a different one.
    A lot of it get stuck in the inventory with no use at all, please help us with this.

And, put a Delete All button in the Mail.
    Also, an option to send a mail to other players. This will really be handy for nation attack/defense planning

And lastly, please make 4th Age more lively.

Cheers!
    Last edited by angel.games34; 07-31-2019, 08:46 PM.

Thank you for your feedback.

Comment

I've just came up with an idea to make this game more balanced and this only requires a minor update but will provide a big impact to all players of the 3 nations.

Just need to have one building of each nation protected to preserve an area playable for them.
      Here are the following buildings:

For Blue = Talin
      For Red = Bonehunter's Hold
      For Green = Mundamaar

These buildings are the passageway to the back area of each nation.
      If these buildings are protected, no matter how strong the opposing nation is, there will still be an area for the losing nation to play on.
      And as long as players stay on the server, they have a chance to grow and also to spend on the game.
      I think it's a win win solution for everybody.
      Hope this can be considered!

Cheers!
      Last edited by angel.games34; 07-31-2019, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Thank you. Will be interesting to see which direction the game takes.

Comment

By default, the game shows "nation green" as first for new players, so it gets more players than the others, to improve it would need to be random, each new player seeing a different "nation" as first. And you need a bonus for the weaker nation to resist the stronger nation. These are just easier suggestions to implement, I hope the game improves with new features.

Comment

sorry for my "engrish"....

- need to preserve the talk in chat...if u relog...all gone
            - need to unload some areas....i think game only pop up things and all resources are loaded in game....if u go to map, come back to trial, tavern, training troops and go on, the resorces of map still loaded....in majority browser, this is an issue due a lot of memory used....app crash a lot
            - in some areas, chat doesnt show...not bug...just design - chat need to be persistent and reliable
            - possibility to change nation in 3rd age is a MUST - or - after one nation have all ur cities conquered, the game "clear all that cities", sending all enemies to ur start point or something like that..each time this happen, that nation gain some prizes and conquered nation have ur cities reinforced to increase difficulty (some bonus to defender troops or garrision lvl)
            - upgrade heroes....its annoying to click in all heroes, one after one, to lvl up and upgrade skill....lvl up all and upgrade all skills will be good - or upgrade skill could be automatic when u lvl up the hero

....2 weeks only in this game....if i found something, i will share =)

Comment

This game need some ... improvement ... We need to talk easily with ppl, allies, ennemies ... and ... we need to adress some mail for them, coz talking in private is too hard for a tactical-like game.
              Oh and more troops, not just 4 kind. one troops who can deal with magic ... coz magic are broken asf. And we need less server, and more player. My server (S20) hv at least 15 active player ... at sagehelm event, we are 5! When world lord come, we are 3, we need a tutorial with more thing ... some ppl dont know how to use mount, or how equip heroes ... if u want to make a game, make it well! dont throw this like a cat in a trash bag

Comment

Change the time world boss arrives and nation invasion arrives also make guild b oss a 24hr event sorry for bad typing as keyboard plying up asfor times of world boss and nation invasion maybe a roll ing scheual

Comment

World Boss was an hour earlier up until about 1-2 months ago.

Comment

While agreeing with most already posted, balance is the key issue.
                    One guild/group rushing the server (any server), is not good. All (or most) bonus cities to one group, along with equipment npc's leaves limited to no growth for the remaining groups. VERY unbalanced, except for trying to incite more spending, which seems not to be working, as servers are dying faster than new ones come out( already come too soon in between).

Comment

Working...
                    X