Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Allow faction change in Third age, before 4 age.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allow faction change in Third age, before 4 age.

Hi
    We all know how boring it is when a faction start to conquer all map in 3 age, and the players from the losing faction stop to play or leave the server.
    Lets think in solutions for this:

1 - Gives Vizier the power to banish a player or allow to change faction, for balance issues it could be only 1 transfer per week. Example 1: Green is winning the map, so the vizier change 1 member to Red to help them.This wouldnt allow player exchanges between servers in 3 age.

2 - Event Monster or Rebels: A large monster force break into the strongest player faction, the strength of the monters could be based in faction BP(Battle points). If the event is well done, it would destroy a lot of faction troops and gives merit, holding up the faction advance in others players.

3- Event Buff: One day per week, a faction with de smaller city number or BP, would get a buff. Could be like All-out-atack +50%, or Full-Defence +50% for all troops. This buff would end after 24hrs.
    Last edited by deskulpa; 11-05-2019, 07:45 AM.

Allow faction change

Comment

that's a good idea

Comment

we need balance here... there are no new players comming to server (older server) and even if they come they have problem to catch older players or compete with them - pure butchery (missing content for leveling up)... and there is nothing to do when one nation gets too strong (even if we try to wait its forcing us to quit this game) its almost impossible to do anyting on map (only wait and hope that other nation gets stronger but that will never happen)... possibility to change nation could help a lot. its easy to implement and it can bring back lost balance and fun too.

Comment

Hello. Yeah, in server 21, same thing.....conquered all map and ppl stay stationed in cities near other nations start point... slow earning of merit...plz, allow change faction, how can a game come boredom in 2 weeks?

Comment

if u allow faction change, they are all comming in the one, and conquer all the map ... imagine, the top 10 in one nation. In my Server (S20) we hv a balance, but red & green are the stronger (we fight for the lead ...) and blue stand stuck at 17-19% of city ... ya 2 nation hv 40-42% of the city ... If faction change is allowed, big player of blue region go in red or green and ... its 1V1 at least ... no fun. But we need more player in every server. a good thing is ... server melting! We hv too much server and ... not too much player

Comment

I want to change my Faction, because we are too strong. Now barely any Reds or Blue play. Server 44 for crying out loud... and a few days later Server 45?! wt frack is your logic? 10-14 days min before a new server. Yes I'm upset, because I loved the game so much, and dropped $200+ CND. So today I attacked no one... The map is so Green, I would quit, but you made a really fun game. Please make it so I can switch to a weak Faction and help balance. Its day 7 and I'm 6,666,990 Power already, If any other player reads and agrees with me ... please ask for the option to switch Factions... Charge for it, make more $$$ from idiots like me lol.
              Drop The Candy... & Step Away From The Child!

Comment

Why not just merge some servers?

Comment

im new on s44 and look like it was a waste off the few $ i spendt on it. cant do much anymore...

Comment

Working...
                  X