serious cheater on server 33, how do we handle it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• serious cheater on server 33, how do we handle it

we have a serious cheater on server 33...joined the near the end of 2nd week...already all purple gear, equal lord level of 34...is a whale as a vip 7...but in a very short time are moving very fast. also in a guild by themselves, so no guild help....how should we handle this & can anything be done?
    Live long and prosper.

can anyone give me any information on a player named Chix?
    Live long and prosper.

Comment

Can you grab me some screenshots that show what specifically you are concerned about? You can drop them in my inbox if you prefer.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Looked at the guy. He is not cheating, at least I don't see how or where. He does look like he dropped a good chunk of cash on the game and that's what makes him stand out from the rest. Otherwise he is nothing special. He may also know what he is doing (aka played this game on other server potentially), but mostly it's the cash that he spent that makes him stronger than everyone. All you have to do is look at his hero's and you will see he has 2 stars S+ heros that are purchase only and rest are from the in-game shops. No cheating that I can see. So if you do have some specifics that you want to point out, please do. Otherwise this player is no more special than any other cash user in the game.

Comment

Probably the best event for boosting stats is the "Recharge to Win" that grants a ton of ore, rare, and epic gear. Someone can spend $300 on this event and get 6k Epic gear, 3.5k rare, 180k ore, and 2.2k resource chests. Plus all the crystals because these perks are for purchasing crystals not spending them.

Comment

Working...
          X