Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[S4] The Scorched Grasslands will be going live on June 12th at 04:00 EDT!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [S4] The Scorched Grasslands will be going live on June 12th at 04:00 EDT!

[S4] The Scorched Grasslands will be going live on June 12th at 04:00 EDT / 01:00 PDT / 08:00 GMT / 16:00 GMT+8.

what happened for this game is scratch again, I pay for this game and is only play scratch game,

Comment

Apologies, I don't quite understand. If you are having ongoing issues put a ticket in http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=76 Let me know if I can assist you with this.

Comment

What happend again the 4 server is out of server , this game maybe is fraudulent, this game game is scratch evry day and out of server , what happend now 4 hours out of game

Comment

I will report the issue, hoping the game is working for you now

Comment

can't login to server 4 what is going on

Comment

We suggest to try another browser and login to game again. If this does not solve your issue, you can put a ticket in http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=76 to have your issue dealt with directly and quickly, with the right department.

Comment

i am using facebook gameroom

Comment

Maybe try a different method to log in to the game.

Comment

habe versucht da sspiel mit unterschiedlichen Browsern zu starten, seit heute früh geht nix mehr, er hängt sich beim laden auf

Comment

That would be frustrating for you. What server are you on?

Comment

Working...
                      X