Unable to enter the game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to enter the game

For some reason I can't enter the game. Nothing appears on the screen.

i hope they try repair mb not all but few issues what we have in...

Comment

Yeah I got the same thing on IE, chrome, and client. It's all blank.

Comment

I got in soon as i posted lol

While and now i got kicked and cant get on!!
        Last edited by punkinlissa; 08-02-2019, 01:32 PM.

Comment

I was able to enter for a while and it disconnected me again. And I can't get in. Where are the mods!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by mak.brkljaca View Post
            I was able to enter for a while and it disconnected me again. And I can't get in. Where are the mods!?!?
            Hopefully they are working on some of the bugs but a warning would be nice if they are doing maintenance.

Comment

The game is not down, or down for maintenance. There does appear to be some trouble with the server at the moment. This has been reported.

Please, in the future, provide screenshots of what you see when you experience an issue to help speed up the reporting process.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by punkinlissa View Post
                Yeah I got the same thing on IE, chrome, and client. It's all blank.
                IE? There's still someone who uses Internet Explorer?

That browser is trash. Try another browser.
                Nothing to do much here.

Comment

And here we go again with the same problem too many people on a single server and it's having a heart attack kicked out of the game yet again I'm guessing too many people for a single server to handle.

Comment

I'm beginning to wonder whether they are being overly authentic and are running this old version on the 10 year old hardware that was originally used for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis2 View Post
                      I'm beginning to wonder whether they are being overly authentic and are running this old version on the 10 year old hardware that was originally used for it.
                      Yeah im bout ready to quit and move on. As things are right now cant even play but 10 minutes out of the past 2 hours. Server keeps crashing then have to wait 30 minutes to get in again only to play for 10 minutes. Then there's battlegrounds and group Arena not working. Havent been able to get honor or insig.

Comment

In client even in browser, it's all black. I hope they repair it

Comment

Working...
                        X