X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding Code Redemption

Greetings everyone,

Lately we seen some reports concerning players not being able to get the reward from Code Redemption, it is happening mostly on new servers.

Because of that, to avoid spam of thread from players with this problem, i decide to make this post and sticky it.

If you have any problem concerning the code redemption, please report it to me via private message with the followings:

Character Name
    Server
    Code

I will personally follow it the support team, and once its fixed i will let the player know.

Or if you desire to direct contact them, click on here: http://wtr.r2games.com/code/ and click on the link down in page.
    Last edited by Trevorus; 01-10-2020, 09:00 PM.

i cant pm you, message you to give you the info. errors.

Comment

its a forum problem, but once u click on reply, i will get the answer even tho it says error

Comment

ok did you get a message from me with all the info?

Comment

Originally posted by CubKilla View Post
          ok did you get a message from me with all the info?
          Yes i did and i forward it to support team, i am current waiting for their answer.

Comment

Trevorus

Same problem here and here is my infos:

Character Name: Cloud
            Server: 12
            Code: d3TRGc4BNTkNnDkAMU < But it doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by CloudT View Post
              Trevorus

Same problem here and here is my infos:

Character Name: Cloud
              Server: 12
              Code: d3TRGc4BNTkNnDkAMU < But it doesn't work.
              Hello, the support team told me that this code has been used already, can you please tconfirm that this code is from new player on s12?

Comment

Originally posted by Trevorus View Post

Hello, the support team told me that this code has been used already, can you please tconfirm that this code is from new player on s12?
                Each server gives this code. But when I played years ago, it would give a different code for each server and we would get an award on every new server.

Comment

Greetings everyone, if you want to direct get in touch with support team, i recomment you click on this link: http://wtr.r2games.com/code/

and click on the link on the end of page and report your problem.

Comment

Working...
                  X