Server connection issue!!!!???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server connection issue!!!!???

This thing is getting insane, no no its getting out of control!!!
    This is the second day we are unable to connect to the game servers.
    Previous day we all missed 2 battlegrounds, world boss and some ppl missed class wars due to this server issue.
    We all are loosing our patience FIX IT OR DELETE WHOLE GAME OUT OF EXISTENCE!!!
    We really had enough of this and i believe im speaking in name of all wartune reborn players on R2 servers!!!
    Me, We, Us are being polite here and i can't guarantee for how long me and everyone else can be!!!

Also in name of Us all players we expect compensation!!
    - gold
    - daru
    - honor
    - glory crystals
    - and etc

Hello, this problem is known and i followed this to the responsible departament. I will try to arrange some compensation.

Comment

we can log again in wartoon reborn we loose arena , bg , amethyst, and maybe gb. this is not good for game

Comment

I cant connect for R2 or edge

Comment

The departament responsible for this is working to fix and i will try to get you guys a compensation. Sorry for that. i am also suffering it =( Was looking forward to guild battle , amethyst and battle ground.. lol

Comment

Doesn't exactly make me want to spend money on a game that is down this much... doesn't exactly make me want to keep playing it either. I really hope they get their act together. This kind of thing killed Chaos Rage and now it doesn't exist anymore.

Comment

This is not a commom problem, i can assure you that, its sad that it happened right now on friday near gb and amethyst mines and yesterday around class wars. But like isaid, best i can do is ask for a compensation.

Comment

Can't log in for 2 days in a row. Missing many events including mines and guild battles. This really bites.

Comment

S8 is having connection issues as well. I have been trying for an hour to get back on, and it just hasn't done a thing... guess I'm not going to GB tonight

Comment

just anoying specialy for us Eu player taht woke up mid of night for GB and see game is down great job r2

Comment

any ETA on time for fix?

Comment

Can't really tell, but when they do fix they will warn me on discord so i can tell you guys. I am sorry =(

Comment

At least update the Server list to show it is down. For GOD sake, it is still green in color. At least if the server list is updated, we can know if the server is okay or not and not try to login blindly to find out.

Comment

We are losing the most important Guild Battle because of this ****.

Comment

i think players are entitled to some sort of update on when we can log back in, or what the issue is
                              Last edited by tpandzac; 12-28-2019, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X