Gaia vs Hercules discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaia vs Hercules discussion

Hello, i wanted to start a discussion about which sylph you guys think its better?

I always thought Gaia was better option but then i saw this video on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y04Cgny6Ypg

What you guys think?

Interesting video, Hercules will always be my favourite the bigger damage hit the better :P

Comment

I thought on going Athena on my mage, because i think it looks very cool, what you guys think?

Also, what are the best options for a mage to play? I am very excited !

Comment

Originally posted by camuc14 View Post
        I thought on going Athena on my mage, because i think it looks very cool, what you guys think?

Also, what are the best options for a mage to play? I am very excited !
        Depends what your goals are, if you want to be a support character use Triton/Medusa for heal or damage buffs. Hercules/Cerberus are for the big numbers lots of single target damage. Athena/Gaia are for lots of area of effect damage. My best advise is to pick the one that suits you most or pick the one that looks the best

Comment

I like to support players in dungeons, so i think triton or medusa! I don't like much pvp

Comment

Originally posted by camuc14 View Post
            I like to support players in dungeons, so i think triton or medusa! I don't like much pvp
            Sweet you seem like a great team player

Comment

Working...
            X