Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Mini Client?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Client?

I was wondering if we can get a miniclient for WartuneReborn, of if not are there any quality setting on r2 client ? because i havent seen them, im playing on chrome with Flash Render Quality Changer but still its a browser and i dont know about others but i lag a bit, the miniclient worked just fine.

Wish i could promise you this but would be very unlikely to happen.

Comment

Also, could you guys make spire a weekly event dungeon?(the way is on other wrt) doing it daily its kind of a pain.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelTouch00 View Post
        Also, could you guys make spire a weekly event dungeon?(the way is on other wrt) doing it daily its kind of a pain.
        I hear your pain but personally i love to do spire everyday, im sure this would upset alot of players if this was to happen. if the developers feel it necessary they will implement it though.

Comment

Well yeah i find spire most fun dungeon to run, but not when ur lvl 46to70 and it takes 20mins to kill a boss.

Comment

Well yeah i find spire most fun dungeon to run, but not when ur lvl 46to70 and it takes 20mins to kill a boss.
            without spire daily it will be very slow to level up :P

Comment

Hey, is the sylph awakening bar suppose to take 5 minutes untill its filled?

Comment

Hey, is the sylph awakening bar suppose to take 5 minutes untill its filled?
                Yes, when you reach level 55 in your sylph it will unlock sylph awakening;

Click image for larger version

Name:	111111111111111111.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	1992889

Comment

Thanks u've been really helpfull on every topic i posted, keep up the good work

Comment

Thanks u've been really helpfull on every topic i posted, keep up the good work
                    Your welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                      Wish i could promise you this but would be very unlikely to happen.
                      To bad, you've false advertisement on facebackā€¦.

more gifts, less lag.

More gifts hell yeah
                      less lag... *bwahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa* hell no

and I tell that to my friends.

It's as Angel say, the mini client got a lot of the lag issues to disappearā€¦ not all. Al long as you can't make your game without flashplayer the lag issues will continue. None of the other games I play instead of wartune has this lag.

I'm sorry to say, but it's fact.

You've allways said it's or Connections and computers. Very funny since all other games work.

*Hugs* from sweet Little Ragatan

Comment

how about an update give dimensions something and jewel hunt wth 1 time since s1 opened really an u all know the events suck an the prices in shop are ridiculous do something about it

Comment

Working...
                        X