X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AngelTouch00
    started a topic Mini Client?

Mini Client?

I was wondering if we can get a miniclient for WartuneReborn, of if not are there any quality setting on r2 client ? because i havent seen them, im playing on chrome with Flash Render Quality Changer but still its a browser and i dont know about others but i lag a bit, the miniclient worked just fine.

• Storm
    replied
    Originally posted by AngelTouch00 View Post
    Thanks u've been really helpfull on every topic i posted, keep up the good work
    Your welcome

Leave a comment:

• AngelTouch00
    replied
    Thanks u've been really helpfull on every topic i posted, keep up the good work

Leave a comment:

• Storm
    replied
    Hey, is the sylph awakening bar suppose to take 5 minutes untill its filled?
    Yes, when you reach level 55 in your sylph it will unlock sylph awakening;

Click image for larger version

Name:	111111111111111111.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	1992889

Leave a comment:

• AngelTouch00
    replied
    Hey, is the sylph awakening bar suppose to take 5 minutes untill its filled?

Leave a comment:

• Storm
    replied
    Well yeah i find spire most fun dungeon to run, but not when ur lvl 46to70 and it takes 20mins to kill a boss.
    without spire daily it will be very slow to level up :P

Leave a comment:

• AngelTouch00
    replied
    Well yeah i find spire most fun dungeon to run, but not when ur lvl 46to70 and it takes 20mins to kill a boss.

Leave a comment:

• Storm
    replied
    Also, could you guys make spire a weekly event dungeon?(the way is on other wrt) doing it daily its kind of a pain.
    I hear your pain but personally i love to do spire everyday, im sure this would upset alot of players if this was to happen. if the developers feel it necessary they will implement it though.

Leave a comment:

• AngelTouch00
    replied
    Also, could you guys make spire a weekly event dungeon?(the way is on other wrt) doing it daily its kind of a pain.

Leave a comment:

• Storm
    replied
    Wish i could promise you this but would be very unlikely to happen.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X