S2 Merging

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2 Merging

Hello. Was wondering if S1 and S2 will merge soon ? We don't got lot of players, only one guild participate in guild battle from the beginning and level 45+ leaving the server saying it's dead. Can we look into this ?

I agree with him, we should merge in 1-2 months.

Comment

The developers will already be keeping track of statistics and possible future plans

Comment

Thanks you !

Comment

I really hope the dev are looking into releasing atleast 1 Eu server because im preety sure most of reborn players are from eu, it sucks waking up at 5-6am to do guild battle and class wars which are coming soon, Memory could you please ask the devs about this? Im preety sure a eu server wouldnt be this empty.

Thanks for your time.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelTouch00 View Post
            I really hope the dev are looking into releasing atleast 1 Eu server because im preety sure most of reborn players are from eu, it sucks waking up at 5-6am to do guild battle and class wars which are coming soon, Memory could you please ask the devs about this? Im preety sure a eu server wouldnt be this empty.

Thanks for your time.
            Greetings Angel,

I asked Memory about EU servers and she replied to me saying there is no plan on making them. Sorry.

Trevorus

Comment

Working...
            X