Server 3 events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server 3 events

Hello, i was talking to a mentor earlier today and he told me that s1 s2 and s3 will have the same events from now on. I dont find it to be fair since 80% of the ppl here on s3 can't even attend these events. Also s1 and s2 have 1-2 months advantage on us already, just wondering...

i don't mind making all events on same time table but s3 needs to have a compensation ... by doing this we are missing 2 to 3 months of events that s1 an s2 have had , this event going right now we don't even have the chest for sale in shop or the parts from last weeks s1 and s2 had... we still have soul chest from last week ffs...
    give us the sylph event at least so we can have 1 first time event on our server all other servers got like s1 and s2.

Comment

here ya go first pic is s3 with our shop and the current event we are not supposed to even be on.
      other 2 are s2 where they have the correct event with options to gain from it.

so we missed sylph event which our past shop and events just ended were leading us up to.....to now not even being able to use this event you merged us into

wartune reborn not only are we giving you back classic wartune we all loved, we figured why not include the original incompetence of our devs from 2014 to!! yay
      Last edited by vilanov; 10-04-2019, 06:19 AM.

Comment

Greetings everyone, as far as i understood, your complaints is because you haven't got the sylph enchant and sylph upgrade event that the s1 and s2 got already, is that correct?

If so, you don't have to worry because these events happens every month and will repeat next month.

Right now s1 s2 and s3 are toghter in events (which always happens after 1 month old servers) and we are on resistance crystal and fate stones

next week we will have sylph enchant and sylph upgrade

next next week we will have gem synthesize and soul crystal

next next next week we will have mount training whip

and next next next next we will have the ones we have right now.

I also understand the frustation you guys are living on not being able to do full events because didn't had time enough to save up itens like other servers did, but this usually happens on new servers, just start saving now for next month

Also, the events are schedule like i told you above, other events such as gods descent always happens 2 weeks after class wars, all them are schedule, if a server started before, they will eventually get to the same events as others, and be at same schedule

Hope my answer helped, if it doesn't, please explain whats your complaint again.
        Last edited by Trevorus; 10-04-2019, 09:35 PM.

Comment

no where did I ask you to tell me about how events work on a monthly basis any lvl 1 player knows this part.

we all know how the servers work as veterans of wartune ....5 weeks of new server events then it rolls into same schedule this allows for all servers to get each event 1 time before being rolled into older servers current event. That's how it was in wartune and always has been. We are on our 4th week not 5th this was supposed to be out last first time event before being merged into current events.

We had sylph chest last week
          We were set to do the next stage of sylph event that all last week was leading up to. Including the shop items for sale during this event we were supposed to have. So we all have stuff for a event we paid for and cant use.

s1 s2 had the warsong chest last week and was building up to the event live right now. They had shop items to work for that event. (We have not and still don't.)

so even if we went with your explanation lets break it down for you.

-We got an event that was already being sold for since last week but we were not able to do events or purchase shop items to go towards this event.( 3rd day now we don't even have shop items to buy for this event) look at pics s3 we got a vip card s1 s2 have the correct items for sale that go with this event.
          -You state your on the crystals and fate stones,,thats great but you also were able to purchase and do dailys for this event.
          -we have not

-rolling into current events is normal but not rolling early before a server has had all the first time events.

-if we went by your explanation then we still DO NOT have items to buy in the shop to go along with this current event, so we are missing 2 events now not just the one you say we missed out on because of merging server events.

Comment

here another absurd reply from your devs ... they cant even fathom that we got a event going on right now and its the wrong one but yet they say we not supposed to have an event now until 30th holyfatbatman the redogas run deep with this company.

Greetings,
            According from our Developers Team the reason that you haven’t got any new event because the server you are currently in right now is a new server wherein new events will be released after the 30th day of the server or when the server hit a month old. This was already reported and that was the feedback from our team.
            Your server was released on 9/6 and today is 10/5 therefore it hasn’t yet hit a month. Please do be patient as event will be releasing soon. Thank you!

Greetings,
            Like we’ve said S3 will get their event available as well as the items that can be bought from the shop after the 30th day of the scheduled availability of the server because your server which is S3 is recently released and haven’t yet reach the 30th day of it.

based on that 9/6 10/5 comment well if you had given us our correct event 3 days ago then wed still be within the 30 day mark and be on time for after 30 day events. instead we got nothing for 3 days now

Last edited by vilanov; 10-05-2019, 09:48 AM.

Comment

lol I cant even..... and this is from their company directly. if we had out event 3 days ago we would not be here now after the 30days. smh

Greetings,

Like we’ve said already your server hasn’t yet hit the mark for a month old. Your server was released on September 6th at 05:00 AM PDT (8:00 PM GMT+8 ) and today is Oct.5 2019 therefore it isn’t 1 month old. Also, we have already explained that new events will be released after the the said days therefore it will be upcoming. The events that you are looking at your server is something that you cannot participate and there’s no item to exchange nor can be bought from the shop because that event isn’t intended for your server and the events that will be will be released after more than 30 days.

This was already reported to our Developers Team and that was the information that was given to us. Kindly check this thread link to know more about your server scheduled released.

Comment

Red are my answers to your arguments.

Originally posted by vilanov View Post

We had sylph chest last week
                We were set to do the next stage of sylph event that all last week was leading up to. Including the shop items for sale during this event we were supposed to have. So we all have stuff for a event we paid for and cant use.

The events on new servers are always 2 weeks of classic chest and 2 weeks of sylph chest, what event happens next is what is schedule due to that week of the month, so it fits to other servers and they all get the same.

s1 s2 had the warsong chest last week and was building up to the event live right now. They had shop items to work for that event. (We have not and still don't.)

The warsong chest event was during the last 2 weeks, and right now its gaiajolt chest, when the 1 month of server 3 ended (which was last thursday), you matched up with this new event box gaiajolt and not warsog, so hoping to have warsong now is clueless.

If you talking about the recharge event being warsong chest, then i agree with you, it is wrong and has been reported already. It should be gaiajolt chest.

-if we went by your explanation then we still DO NOT have items to buy in the shop to go along with this current event, so we are missing 2 events now not just the one you say we missed out on because of merging server events.

I saw your pictures and if you mean that the itens shops are no the same as other servers, then i agree with you. I will log into those servers and check for myself, if they are indeed not the same i will report it to the devs, it is not fair that other serves has crystals shards for sale and s3 doesnt.

Comment

The warsong chest event was during the last 2 weeks, and right now its gaiajolt chest, when the 1 month of server 3 ended (which was last thursday), you matched up with this new event box gaiajolt and not warsog, so hoping to have warsong now is clueless.

-----incorrect Thursday was not the end of first month for us today is we opened on the 6th. and my mistake I ment the gajeolt not warsong chest

I saw your pictures and if you mean that the itens shops are no the same as other servers, then i agree with you. I will log into those servers and check for myself, if they are indeed not the same i will report it to the devs, it is not fair that other serves has crystals shards for sale and s3 doesnt.

---correct the only way we got crystals is maps and only 6 people on serv can even do maps so without them in shop like other servers everyone is getting screwed.

now you got it and understand what im saying.

yes our shop items have been empty now for 3 days going on 4 days.

long into s3 with your dsssth guy and look at our timer for the gajolt and events is fresh whereas s1 s2 are ending but yet we cant purchase anything in shop for these events.

2 mentors and a dev have reported this and yet going on 4th day now nothing has been done.

sure add a mod to the pile wont hurt lol

Comment

and shop reset just now and according to mentor earliar today was told by devs we would get shop items today.....shop is still EMPTY so 4 days now nothing to buy in shop for current events.

Comment

so the non casher, is going to get first disadvantage -didnt get events in order like other servers nor other offers shop etc..then your just gonna put us all on same event like it makes up for the loss for our "newer" server.. so basically what your saying "GL to us". We can struggle getting what other servers already had the chance at getting larger quantities of in a event? or that new cash player on their server doesn't matter either.. because hey the event you could have bought them in isn't there either.but moving on "here's the next event". just give our server the events "in..order.. like the other servers.. and let the players have compensation for missing out on something you clearly already gave to 2 previous servers. make it right with our players

Comment

Answers are in black

Originally posted by vilanov View Post

-----incorrect Thursday was not the end of first month for us today is we opened on the 6th. and my mistake I ment the gajeolt not warsong chest

Incorrect, the months on wartune events are 28 days old, 7 days for each event, so if the server opened on 6th, the new events that last 28 days should end on day 3, which is exactly what happened. So there is nothing wrong with it.

---correct the only way we got crystals is maps and only 6 people on serv can even do maps so without them in shop like other servers everyone is getting screwed.

now you got it and understand what im saying.

yes our shop items have been empty now for 3 days going on 4 days.

long into s3 with your dsssth guy and look at our timer for the gajolt and events is fresh whereas s1 s2 are ending but yet we cant purchase anything in shop for these events.

2 mentors and a dev have reported this and yet going on 4th day now nothing has been done.

sure add a mod to the pile wont hurt lol

First of, there is no way you contact direct a dev. The only people who has contact with them are our support team. So if a dev imaginly reached you and saw the problem, he would fix right away.

I have reported it direct to our support team on discord and they said its fowards to devs, so it will probably be fixed in the next day, i will try to arrange compensation for server 3 because of this problem.

Last edited by Trevorus; 10-06-2019, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by joshprass1983 View Post
                          so the non casher, is going to get first disadvantage -didnt get events in order like other servers nor other offers shop etc..then your just gonna put us all on same event like it makes up for the loss for our "newer" server.. so basically what your saying "GL to us". We can struggle getting what other servers already had the chance at getting larger quantities of in a event? or that new cash player on their server doesn't matter either.. because hey the event you could have bought them in isn't there either.but moving on "here's the next event". just give our server the events "in..order.. like the other servers.. and let the players have compensation for missing out on something you clearly already gave to 2 previous servers. make it right with our players
                          Non cashers are always on disadvantage in wartune, and there is no point on saying that they will be on disadvantage because they cant buy shop offers, the definition of non cashers is that they dont recharge, so how stuff being or shop or not makes any difference for them?

Of course old servers have had other events than you on s3, thats the point of old servers, players who started before you did. You can't expect to have all the same that people who started way before you did. Makes no sense.

Comment

Incorrect, the months on wartune events are 28 days old, 7 days for each event, so if the server opened on 6th, the new events that last 28 days should end on day 3, which is exactly what happened. So there is nothing wrong with it.

wrong according to the dev im talking to from ticket reply to my email he says 1 month old 6th to 6th nothing about 28 day.

imaginary dev here:
                            Greetings,

Like we’ve said already your server hasn’t yet hit the mark for a month old. Your server was released on September 6th at 05:00 AM PDT (8:00 PM GMT+8 ) and today is Oct.5 2019 therefore it isn’t 1 month old. Also, we have already explained that new events will be released after the the said days therefore it will be upcoming. The events that you are looking at your server is something that you cannot participate and there’s no item to exchange nor can be bought from the shop because that event isn’t intended for your server and the events that will be will be released after more than 30 days.

Greetings,

Like we’ve said and explained to you new events and new shop items will be available after the 30th day mark of your server wherein it was recently released. Thank you!

Greetings,

Today mark and hit a month for the S3 however our Developers Team are currently on their weekend vacation and the earliest we can get a feedback from them about this missing items from the shop for the current events will be tomorrow which is Monday. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Trevorus View Post

Non cashers are always on disadvantage in wartune, and there is no point on saying that they will be on disadvantage because they cant buy shop offers, the definition of non cashers is that they dont recharge, so how stuff being or shop or not makes any difference for them?

Of course old servers have had other events than you on s3, thats the point of old servers, players who started before you did. You can't expect to have all the same that people who started way before you did. Makes no sense.

you missed the posters whole argument nowhere did he say non cashers needed the shop items he said not being able to do events hurt non cashers and give them an already disadvanged strike to 2 strikes now. the shop comment was pointed at cashers not able to use the shop right now either. so basically cashers and the non cashers have got screwed for 4 days now.

Comment

Working...
                              X