Merge Server 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merge Server 2

any news on merging server 2 with another server?? It is at the point now where we can hardly do anything thru events and spire and tok and everything else because there is no one on the server. For those of us who have cashed some or spent a lot of time here, it would be amazing to be able to play again and not have to start over!

Greetings, this problem has been foward to support team, once i get an answer from them i will reply here.

Comment

hi i am DREDD from s1 and you all need to merge us soon or i will be going back to prof city platform and also we need jewel hunt and fishing dont know what you all are doing but get your act together all i can say plus maybe dimensions mount refine come on now you got a cash cow in reborn dont loose people like prof city did

Comment

Originally posted by 1CASANOVA View Post
        hi i am DREDD from s1 and you all need to merge us soon or i will be going back to prof city platform and also we need jewel hunt and fishing dont know what you all are doing but get your act together all i can say plus maybe dimensions mount refine come on now you got a cash cow in reborn dont loose people like prof city did
        Hello Dredd, i have followed your problem concerning merge and jewel hunt / fishing and mount refine, according to add dimensions, i can't really tell you when is this happening or not.

Comment

ok now WHAT IS THIS NO HOLLOWEEN EVENTS YOU ALL LUMP US TOGETHER WITH PROF CITY IN CLASS WARS AN SUCH THEY HAD HOLLOWEEN EVENTS 2YRS IN A ROW DO THEY WANT TO RUN PEOPLE BACK TO PROFF CITY FORMAT

Comment

hi this is dredd again what is up with no jewel hunt and fishing come on really 1 time since our s1 has started what a joke oh and another thing why put useless things in shop like br battle pack i mean really have u had anyone dumb enough to buy them really

Comment

ok now WHAT IS THIS NO HOLLOWEEN EVENTS YOU ALL LUMP US TOGETHER WITH PROF CITY IN CLASS WARS AN SUCH THEY HAD HOLLOWEEN EVENTS 2YRS IN A ROW DO THEY WANT TO RUN PEOPLE BACK TO PROFF CITY FORMAT
              Greetings, i am from prof city and i can tell you that we didn't had any halloween event this year. I have complained about this aswell on prof city support, and yet not answer. I have also complained about this here and no answer so far aswell. I will try to push them again and see whats happening.

Trust me, i feel your pain

Sorry!

Comment

hi this is dredd again what is up with no jewel hunt and fishing come on really 1 time since our s1 has started what a joke oh and another thing why put useless things in shop like br battle pack i mean really have u had anyone dumb enough to buy them really
                I have followed it twice already to support team, and they got no answer from devs. I will try to push them again on it. And trust me, i also feel your pain.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevorus View Post

Greetings, i am from prof city and i can tell you that we didn't had any halloween event this year. I have complained about this aswell on prof city support, and yet not answer. I have also complained about this here and no answer so far aswell. I will try to push them again and see whats happening.

Trust me, i feel your pain

Sorry!
                  ya but u have had in the past is the thing so the mount the cloth u all got or had chance to get

Comment

ya but u have had in the past is the thing so the mount the cloth u all got or had chance to get
                    I 100% agree with you, thats why i think r2 games should have a decent halloween event aswell.

Comment

I would advice you guys to also send ticket to support team asking for all those changes and doing complain. Maybe one day the devs will listen to us all.

Comment

Working...
                      X