Lack of Holiday events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lack of Holiday events

How come the only event for Thanksgiving is a log in event and a spend your money event? Where is the "Thanks" there? Many players spend a good amount of money on this game and many players spend what they are comfortable spending on this game. Yet the only appreciation we receive is, spend $50 a day to get some chest that won't even give you the mount in there. That is some real appreciation. Even the heavier spenders aren't excited about this event. I spend a fair amount on this game and I still feel this was a rip off and a low blow to the community. Not only are you asking us to spend $50 a day, there was nothing even worth purchasing in the balen shop worthy of buying. I get this is a game you all earn money from, but if no one plays the game, you won't earn money. Take care of your player base or they are likely to find somewhere else to play that appreciates their time and money.

Now enough about "Thanks"giving, what about black Friday?

Black Friday is the biggest sales day in the United States and no event to support that? This server is located in US WEST and you don't recognize the biggest day Americans go out and blow their money? Give us some good packs to buy in the shop for this day, with good prices to match the spirit of black Friday. Companies do their best deals on black Friday, why not mimic something like that? Give us something to look forward to in our online lives.

We can even back up a holiday... What happened to the Halloween events?? I am on S5 and didn't get Halloween events because we were a "New" server according to a gm. New server or old server, we all have the same holiday going on. Every Holiday R2 is just finding ways to screw us.

What will be the Christmas events? 12 days of consumption event to match the 12 days of Christmas theme? I have a great idea, instead of $50 a day, lets make it $100 a day consumption event. Even better, we will make the packs in the shop complete garbage during the consumption event!!!! WOOOOOOO!!! That will show them how much we care and appreciate their money!!!

It is the Holiday season, show some appreciation to your player base. We have many options of where to spend our time. You don't have to give out free stuff for it to be appreciation. Just make good events for the holidays, make better packs to buy, do something for "US" your player base for a change.

Thanks,
    Zeus

New servers only receive the new server events, regardless of what holidays occur around the time of launch.

Thank you for posting detailed feedback. We can't give you answers to your questions about holiday events, but we will forward your feedback to the team. If you think of anything specific you'd like to see them do with the events, add them below and we'll send those over to the team as well.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I would like to see events that make it worth playing the game. If you would like me to create the events and the dev's follow through with it then I can spend my time doing so. Other than that, I don't think I want to spend time giving you suggestions because it would be a waste of my time. The dev's won't even fix simple things like the scroll bar in hot events (every time you collect reward it shoots back to the top), why would they add in my ideas? I want to play the game because I enjoy it, but I also want to feel like R2 cares about its players (customers). Asking us to spend and spend for events is not enjoyable. What about the players that don't spend? The thanksgiving event did not apply to them at all because the only thing they got was the log in rewards. They didn't consume $50 a day, so they missed out on that event. Half of the events if not 3/4 are spend balens in some way shape or form. R2 wonders why they have to keep merging servers. Show some appreciation, create balanced weekly events that cashers and non cashers can benefit from. I get this is WTR and the point is to be basic and slow again and I love that idea, but these events are terrible. I played WT back in 2012 I remember what it was like and the events were better back then. Didn't even have some of the simple bugs the game has now. Even writing these post is a waste of my time because R2 doesn't care and does not listen to its customer base.

Feed back:
      -Stop opening servers ever 3 weeks and R2 wouldn't have to merge them every month. But I get it, people that jump servers end up spending more? Not so much because the ones that jump servers aren't the ones spending much money.
      -We need a mount exchange event for duplicate mounts since you can't do anything with them
      -We need some quality of life changes to WTR, not full patches, like the Treasure inventory tab so we can have some space in our inventories.
      -Simple Bug fixes
      -Events that help us grow, not that promote a greater difference between people who spend and don't spend.
      Last edited by WolfFusionX; 11-29-2019, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Great feedback, thank you for taking the time to write that. I don't need a detailed and specific list of events, rewards, and whatnot, just a general wants and wishes, and pointing out that WT events from 2012 were particularly enjoyable for you covers that. I can go back through the WT events from 2012 and compile a list to forward, not a problem.

Frequent server launches is always a touchy subject. Part of the reason for frequent launches is so that new players can still participate in server launch events, as new players are usually not inclined to join an established server without any events they can participate in due to not having any saved resources. Population tends to dwindle with more servers, so merges help push the population back together after new players have had a chance to also take part in new server events.

Mount exchange, or something to do with spare mounts, is a frequently forwarded suggestion. Hopefully the devs take the suggestion seriously and act on it soon.

Treasure Inventory was a major boon for WT, but wasn't released until 3 years in, which would be beyond the scope of what WTR is intending to be, so I'm not sure if that's going to be a feature in WTR. We'll still let them know it's something you guys would like to see.

Are the simple bugs you're encountering being posted to Bug Reports and Support? It's the best place to report bugs, as it allows moderators to get involved in the push for fixes. A screenshot, brief description, and your name and server is all we need to help be your voice in the discussion with R2.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

actually the events we have now are nothing like the ones from 2012 or even 2013 or 2014 we did not have exchange it was chest open wich is better imo you all just money grabbers get with it get us dimensions jewel hunt fishing golden road come on now

Comment

most of the events we had 2012 + wore unlimited and with bigger return than 10 % as they are now...

Comment

Originally posted by 1CASANOVA View Post
              actually the events we have now are nothing like the ones from 2012 or even 2013 or 2014 we did not have exchange it was chest open wich is better imo you all just money grabbers get with it get us dimensions jewel hunt fishing golden road come on now
              Yes i agree with you on that, on last year we had a nice halloween event, you could pick exchange itens doing catacombs and campaign, sadly it didnt happen this year. But i am sure memory will do her best when she avaible to help us all

Comment

Originally posted by ivan.spasikj View Post
                most of the events we had 2012 + wore unlimited and with bigger return than 10 % as they are now...
                We won't have unlimited events anymore, it has been said by the devs a few months ago. Not here on reborn and not on regular, sorry for that.

Comment

Working...
                X