Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

More 4 our server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More 4 our server

Hey,

I am an avid player on Wartune Reborn Server 1 and I think it is entirely sad how your treat us as of late. 1st your take away our server merge, like we truly don't need some new blood on here. Then your constantly provide us with these events that are truly unfair. 4 example, we are currently having a syph upgrade event, however your do not provide us with enough opportunities to obtain mahra, but if I paid cash I can get unlimited. This is an throw back to old days of Wartune, which I love, however your truly did not plan this through. Also the bosses are entirely too hard 4 our levels and my toon on regular Wartune is in the millions and can easily kill the bosses on those server's, however on this server I am almost 80k and I cannot beat a level 60 boss with a regular team. I have to have 90k br's with me to beat a level 60 wilds boss and that is wild. I am level 70 with 79895 br. Your should make our server and game fair. Consider the non cashiers, as well as the cashiers.

I agree with all that. I spend on this game wisely and lately i don't see any reason to continu except on some rare event i have seen result. Right now, you do not provide what is needed to upgrade in the game. We all feel carry by the strong casher and im sure this **** them off too because they need to provide for all and you don't help them to have partners and you forget about us on the merge as well in S1-S2, on the ressource and on the price of the items we need. I feel like the informations dev get is not good. If you go into numbers, id say very very few casher players provide for everyone, help everyone and are not happy at all. I will also add again because i had told before, people inactive should not count in numbers because we are full of them. Ty for your time as always.

Comment

My team have 2 mages, 1 knight and 1 archer and we can kill bosses 60 and almost kill level 70.
      2 70k br and 2 80k br with 3 iris
      i think u need more sinergy with your team brother

ps. we are non-cashers

Comment

Thiago, i agree it's possible to make things as kill lvl 60 wild boss with what the game gives you and just need that team sinergy. But later, on skytrail and tormented necropolis, i think you will see what we want to mean here that the game doesnt offer enough opportunities and ressources to be strong enough to pass without spending 6 months on little upgrades. I just think it's time for the dev to consider having better prices, give more of what we really need and add dimension or something really helpfull to help us grow.

Comment

Another suggestion would be to give opportunities to get rune without being damn lucky ? I mean, been playing for 6 months and still having only the brutality rune. Hardly get 100 marha for the event if doing everything. Will crystal cost a fortune if you not lucky. That kind of things.

Comment

I'm a non cashier as well, however the key point u said is u use 2 70k br, which I am, and 2 80k br for a level 60 boss. That is crazy. Instead of knocking my point, listen to what I said and if your not going to be supportive, then don't respond, because u just reinforce what I said, but a different way. do U think you should really need 2 80k br's to beat a level 60 boss? Really! Sinergy is being able to use 4 70k brs to beat a level 60 boss. that would be commonsense.

Just an fyi!

Comment

Once again, another suggestion is to put useful things in mystery shop ? All i get is potions, bounty scroll and useless stones things overpriced and not usefull. How you want me to get enough points to get a rune ? Put star tear, crystal shards, green sylph, mahra, sepulcrum, gems, mount whips, everything we need. Dredd have spoke of this lot of time, people actually buying guild battle pack and things like that ?! Overpriced and just fill up space in shop so it looks like it is full ? Hey ! Work. 45 balens to refresh mystery shop, you get useless chest for it in hotshop. Wake up please.

Comment

Now back to the point with our many issues on server S1 and thank you for your support.
                Last edited by 2foru; 02-04-2020, 11:49 AM.

Comment

I am on S1 and this is my issue as well.

Comment

hi this is DREDD server1 the issues stated are correct first we need a SERVER MERGE then these *** events i mean come on add new stuff to the game to help out getting mahara seps people love reborn but you have to help us out or we will all quit

Comment

Please don't make the mistake to not listen and just put more gold tree event to try to make us forget. We love the game, as long as you guys make the game fun and with possibilities and with players we can run dungeons. Pay attention.

Comment

Working...
                      X