Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

More servers and nostalgic moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More servers and nostalgic moments

we need more server based on all time zones for example me i am ahead of 12 hours to all server because all of them are based on US west it makes daily events for me a nightmare, so please i know you guys are doing your best to give us the back the game we all veterans liked years ago add some more for more time zones plz.
    Beside this thank you very much for the nostalgic moments you are making us live its a great pleasure to play this game again how it was cuz i have been playing since when cloud city did not even exist and i dont even know how long that is

Originally posted by Dhivish Sahye View Post
    we need more server based on all time zones for example me i am ahead of 12 hours to all server because all of them are based on US west it makes daily events for me a nightmare, so please i know you guys are doing your best to give us the back the game we all veterans liked years ago add some more for more time zones plz.
    Beside this thank you very much for the nostalgic moments you are making us live its a great pleasure to play this game again how it was cuz i have been playing since when cloud city did not even exist and i dont even know how long that is
    Hello, first of all, its a pleasure to bring you such nostalgic moments I do feel that too !

About server time, i am sorry to tell you but there are no plans on making servers based on different timing than already is.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevorus View Post

Hello, first of all, its a pleasure to bring you such nostalgic moments I do feel that too !

About server time, i am sorry to tell you but there are no plans on making servers based on different timing than already is.
      but some day they will eventually release more server on different time zones?

Comment

Originally posted by Dhivish Sahye View Post

but some day they will eventually release more server on different time zones?
        I can't garantee you that, i am sorry.

Comment

Working...
        X